Coronavirus

KARNUT

18 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

People don't really travel to visit rural farm communities in my state. Towns of a few hundred people. Why would this virus show up in new areas now, where there are no new people added to that environment.

Doesn't have be just introduced by people.  If stores in those farm communities receive goods by trucks, the virus can be introduced that way.  I heard the virus can survive on boxes and equipment.

B

20 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

People don't really travel to visit rural farm communities in my state. Towns of a few hundred people. Why would this virus show up in new areas now, where there are no new people added to that environment.

Because there is always new people added to that environment, delivering mail, food, fuel, just to name a few things.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Zip said:

Doesn't have be just introduced by people.  If stores in those farm communities receive goods by trucks, the virus can be introduced that way.  I heard the virus can survive on boxes and equipment.

11 minutes ago, davester said:

B

Because there is always new people added to that environment, delivering mail, food, fuel, just to name a few things.

Sure, well you all can stay looked up waiting for bigfoot to arrive as long as you like.As I have stated before no one is prohibiting you from doing so.You could also move to China if you like being locked up, its a regular thing there.

Edited by graystonelbz

Well, we just explained how it would be introduced in that small town.  And guess, what, unlike BigFoot, this can and will wind up showing up in small town Minnesota.

And when it comes through your town, and the people with an attitude like yours, but that also happen to get very ill and require hospitalization, they will do a burnout getting to the local hospital, and when it's past capacity, they won't just go back home and say "oh, well, that's the price of freedom".  They'll ****** and moan and complain that someone should have done something, and that gov't needs to rush resources to their town to help everyone.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

Sure, well you all can stay looked up waiting for bigfoot to arrive as long as you like.As I have stated before no one is prohibiting you from doing so.You could also move to China if you like being locked up, its a regular thing there.

Yeah you're right, this is not China.  I did see where some people were being locked into their homes.  But this is America, and no one is locking you in your house, are they?  Of course not, so take your butt outside and see how that works out for you. 

My initial reply was to your uninformed comment about how the virus can show up in rural America.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, graystonelbz said:

? shall we start preparing for earth quakes and hurricanes in MN too, or perhaps a volcano eruption?  If we wait long enough certainly something bad will happen

Well, with that attitude, I am sure something bad will happen....

We have a tsunami plan in Washington if you would like to borrow it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Well, with that attitude, I am sure something bad will happen....

We have a tsunami plan in Washington if you would like to borrow it.

might as well toss that in too, this sure is a good way to teach people they don't need oil, cars, planes etc. Turns out you only need government checks, Mcdonalds, and grocery stores. Don't sweat working, robots and autonomous trucks will have that covered too.

2 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

government checks, Mcdonalds, and grocery stores. Don't sweat working,

That part of life is not will not change anytime soon, but I did have McDonalds today, and went to the grocery store, but I was getting paid for the holiday.

As luck would have, my job is considered essential, only time I have missed so far is when I had a really bad cold a couple of weeks ago. 

I did see last night that the race card is on it's way to the forefront, this will only get uglier before it gets any better.

10 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

That part of life is not will not change anytime soon, but I did have McDonalds today, and went to the grocery store, but I was getting paid for the holiday.

As luck would have, my job is considered essential, only time I have missed so far is when I had a really bad cold a couple of weeks ago. 

I did see last night that the race card is on it's way to the forefront, this will only get uglier before it gets any better.

This will be a huge deal until November and then somehow it will magically disapear. There will conveniently be no presidential debate to expose that a certain candidate belongs in assisted living.

Edited by graystonelbz

29 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

This will be a huge deal until November and then somehow it will magically disapear. There will conveniently be no presidential debate to expose that a certain candidate belongs in assisted living.

You really think Trump belongs in assisted living? Wow harsh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ithan Henry said:

You really think Trump belongs in assisted living? Wow harsh.

Its gonna be a sad November again. Another day of mourning for the left because things didn't go their way. It's clear they are already planning to take the L though, trying to jam a green new deal and the release of all ICE detainees into a relief bill for a pandemic. Those items are going to be very critical to help get through this crisis ?

Edited by graystonelbz

12 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

Its gonna be a sad November again. Another day of mourning for the left because things didn't go their way. It's clear they are already planning to take the L though, trying to jam a green new deal and the release of all ICE detainees into a relief bill for a pandemic. Those items are going to be very critical to help get through this crisis ?

Just remember, COVID-19 doesn't care if you're left, right, centered, whatever.  

• Like 3

I see today in the New York Times an API story that says COVID-19 is now the leading cause of death in America. Takes more lives per day. It's just getting warmed up. Still think it's just a bad cold? 

Question for the majority. Why are you still engaging this gray fellow? Blocked him a week ago. 

• Like 2