Coronavirus

KARNUT

10 hours ago, Texas Daddy said:

Todays update...36c4d7c82ac02dc1f7475b813a192ecb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thinking if he has enough of the aquarium cleaner in his system and hits water, he should be ok???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some people find it hard to believe there are many more cases out there than are being reported. If they go to the hospital or pass on and test positive of course they call it the virus. Houston is know as a pretty advance city as far as hospitals go. We’ve been pretty good about the whole isolation thing. This morning they drop 600 more cases in Houston. A back log in testing they say. Believe me there’s many more cases not tested or unaware. Rest assured the deaths are being counted. The numbers will change, along with the percentage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Mr. Miller and his High Life is directing the ship tonight, so we are heading straight for the rocks, figure if I have enough alcohol in my system, can't catch much of anything.

Had a chance to listen the Hip channel? 

No, I haven't listened to it yet. I was checking out a band that my brother recommended to me called Rosetta on youtube. 

2 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Some people find it hard to believe there are many more cases out there than are being reported. If they go to the hospital or pass on and test positive of course they call it the virus. Houston is know as a pretty advance city as far as hospitals go. We’ve been pretty good about the whole isolation thing. This morning they drop 600 more cases in Houston. A back log in testing they say. Believe me there’s many more cases not tested or unaware. Rest assured the deaths are being counted. The numbers will change, along with the percentage.

Count on it! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Mr. Miller and his High Life is directing the ship tonight, so we are heading straight for the rocks, figure if I have enough alcohol in my system, can't catch much of anything.

Had a chance to listen the Hip channel? 

How's the head this morning. :) Do you need a refit? :lol:

• Like 1

I have had dealings with doctors over the years with my kids and family members. They’re human make mistakes. You really have do your own research. Don’t let letters or numbers impress you. Ever wonder why they call it a practice? There’re practicing with us right now. It’s like anything else. There’s great ones and bad. Political and non political.

4 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

How's the head this morning. :) Do you need a refit? :lol:

Have today off for Good Friday, will start the “refreshments” around 6:00 pm PST tonight. 
Feeling good, getting paid to do yard work and wash my truck, things could be a lot worse. 

8 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I have had dealings with doctors over the years with my kids and family members. They’re human make mistakes. You really have do your own research. Don’t let letters or numbers impress you. Ever wonder why they call it a practice? There’re practicing with us right now. It’s like anything else. There’s great ones and bad. Political and non political.

I guess I'll trust the plan

36 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

I'm just a regular idiot....MN governor predicted we will need 5000 hospital beds in July and 6000 people are going to die in MN alone. But 10,000 heath care workers have been laid off and many other furloughed in the state? Can anybody explain that to me?

In smaller areas, the non-emergent procedures have been canceled.  Where I live, there are entire hospitals dedicated to those types of procedures.  With the closures, the doctors, nurses, admin staff, and environmental staff all go without work.  You would think it'd be easy to reassign them to local hospitals in need, but I guess not.  

Personally, I hope the local hospital systems learn from this and take some money from the CEO's up top and dedicate to the supplies they may need if this happens again.  

1 minute ago, mikemcclain8 said:

In smaller areas, the non-emergent procedures have been canceled.  Where I live, there are entire hospitals dedicated to those types of procedures.  With the closures, the doctors, nurses, admin staff, and environmental staff all go without work.  You would think it'd be easy to reassign them to local hospitals in need, but I guess not.  

Personally, I hope the local hospital systems learn from this and take some money from the CEO's up top and dedicate to the supplies they may need if this happens again.  

inconvenient truth, HOAX

3 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Have today off for Good Friday, will start the “refreshments” around 6:00 pm PST tonight. 
Feeling good, getting paid to do yard work and wash my truck, things could be a lot worse. 

I've been hiding bottles in every room in the house. 

Tonight, I'm going to get all dressed up and go bar hopping.

:ughdance:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, graystonelbz said:

I'm just a regular idiot....MN governor predicted we will need 5000 hospital beds in July and 6000 people are going to die in MN alone. But 10,000 heath care workers have been laid off and many other furloughed in the state? Can anybody explain that to me?

Jobs not related directly to emergency/urgent care.  Lots of them out there.  Social distancing and non-essential medical stuff. 

4 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Just like a good mechanic. 

Three Chicago hospitals hit max capacity yesterday. Now diverting the inbound to other hospitals. McCormick place has been turned into a field unit and Sherman and one other hospital that were closed recently the Guard are refitting for use. Sherman shouldn't be that hard. the lights were not quite dim on that one. Chicago isn't short of bed space yet but the space available isn't where the sick are and that is a problem. One I'm sure that is shared with other areas.

In Illinois rural areas it's iffy. One interview last night that is a county hospital only has 4 ICU beds and the same number of vents. The county home has more vents.   

• Like 2