Coronavirus

KARNUT

As stated above, actions have already been taken and more can be. Everyone has been good at keeping this thread on topic and it has provided a great place for people to discuss a topic that is effecting us all. However if it continues the way it's going, more vacations will be handed out and it will be locked. 

• Thanks 1

China is restricting research in the origins of the bug. And when human to human transmission was discovered by its own researchers. Interesting. Not surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

China is restricting research in the origins of the bug. And when human to human transmission was discovered by its own researchers. Interesting. Not surprising.

They did more than just restrict in the very beginning.  The Chinese doctor that was the whistleblower got shafted by the gov't.  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51403795

Even though China has restricted research of the origins, scientists have been trying to determine if it was man made and are confident that it wasn't.  https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

It still begs the question of why China is restricting the research.  Lots of theories but I'm not going to speculate without any evidence.  

• Like 2

I trust a truck stop burrito more than the Chinese at this point.

Ryan B.
Although with the toilet paper shortage that there was, I have to admit, eating one of those would have given me a bit of a rush lol

Sent from my BlackBerry Key 2 using Tapatalk

I"ll tell ya what happened they used that germ against there own people that were protesting against there government in very large crowds for weeks. Why do you think the protesting stopped almost instant? Then later we heard about the virus. Then the Chinese doctor that knew all about it came up M.I.A.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Silverado4x4 said:

I"ll tell ya what happened they used that germ against there own people that were protesting against there government in very large crowds for weeks. Why do you think the protesting stopped almost instant? Then later we heard about the virus. Then the Chinese doctor that knew all about it came up M.I.A.

This is the real story that our own mainstream media will not dive into because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Edited by graystonelbz

31 minutes ago, graystonelbz said:

This is the real story that our own mainstream media will not dive into because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Is this your own personal theory or is this based on facts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ithan Henry said:

Is this your own personal theory or is this based on facts?

Interesting word Facts.

One definition: a thing that is known or proved to be true.

That can't be the one these beliefs are based on. They lack verifiable proofs.

Second definition: a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article. 

Ah, information but not necessarily the TRUTH. Only words offered as part fo a report or news article. 

When I was a young man, under 20, I was involved in a car accident just after noon on a Friday. On the six O'clock news I was 47, Latino, drunk, speeding on highway US30 late Thursday night. Those were the facts presented as evidence as part of a news article. The truth was I was 17, white, quite sober (just got off work 5 minutes earlier)and on 6th street something under 35 mph. Of course the truth didn't make good copy in a story where lives were lost. 

Christ was charged with blasphemy and tried and executed on 'facts' place in evidence as part of a report at his trial. Those facts were not the truth, were they? Under Jewish law a claim against a man needed two witnesses to verify the same event. Now we just need a good rumor and allot of hate. 

Facts? Not a single person here was there. What facts exactly do you have? What witnesses can be produced. You have stories. Told by the same people that told my story. Buy people with the same power the Jewish Sanhedrin had under Romanh rule over Christ. Noise, Just a bunch of frantic noise. The truth isn't what ya' all are after....is it? 

This thing is off the rails. :seeya:

4 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

I trust a truck stop burrito more than the Chinese at this point.

Ryan B.

Finally the voice of reason this thread has been missing, I now l know hat I am having for breakfast tomorrow morning.

See the source image

• Like 1

Remember the college kids a little over a year ago at Washington DC? A Native American walking up to one of them beating his drum? Then there was the news coverage. Very slanted, miss information. That’s why I read everything. By the way the young man will never have to work.$$$$$$$

• Like 1

The lean today is this is more contagious than originally believed. It’s actually good news because there’s many affected with it with little to no symptoms. Herd immunity may be happening under our noses. That explains California’s lower know infection rates. Ninety percent of hospitalizations have underlying conditions. We are still at a bad flu year, while destroying our economy. Can’t wait for additional test.

• Like 1