Coronavirus

KARNUT

I haven’t seen correct numbers yet. Yet their still being pushed forward. Cooperation has been applauded. Yet people say there is non. The country shuts down. People say it’s racist. Then it’s applauded. Then not soon enough. A certain doctor says he was listening to. Then he says he wasn’t. Now if you sneeze, you can effect someone in the next county. Confused yet? I could state contradictions all day. By the way we’re still under a bad flu year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I haven’t seen correct numbers yet. Yet their still being pushed forward. Cooperation has been applauded. Yet people say there is non. The country shuts down. People say it’s racist. Then it’s applauded. Then not soon enough. A certain doctor says he was listening to. Then he says he wasn’t. Now if you sneeze, you can effect someone in the next county. Confused yet? I could state contradictions all day. By the way we’re still under a bad flu year.

The push comes from only one place with multiple loud voices....People feel like they've been duped and robbed at this point. Time to get back on the horse and ride. Giddy up!

Edited by graystonelbz
  • Like 1

Why do you think he wants the spotlight?  I think he's doing his job, and yes, along the way mistakes will be made.  We know very little about this virus so this entire ordeal has been pieced together from the beginning.  I think overall, this administration has done what they could to deal with this crisis.  Coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't matter right now.  All that matters is that we get it correct moving forward.  Continue the studies, maintain social distancing, and in a few weeks we should have peaked and can start planning on how to open up the country again without sacrificing all the work we've done to manage the pandemic.  

Probably has to do with I see him on just about every show on Sunday’s. Even the ones he knows will try to trick him. He should stay above the fray. Now it’s too late, he’s a tool. Ammunition.

11 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Probably has to do with I see him on just about every show on Sunday’s. Even the ones he knows will try to trick him. He should stay above the fray. Now it’s too late, he’s a tool. Ammunition.

This guy has appeared everywhere in the past few weeks, basketball players and political comedians podcasts among the most laughable. We all have bias and he is no different. He may have an economic recession on his resume after the smoke clears. On a positive note toilet paper will soon be readily available.

Edited by graystonelbz
  • Like 1

Just now, Likarok said:

It's being used all across the country and in others. Meanwhile our own media in the states is somehow still trying to condemn it. Despicable but not surprising. No one said its a cure or one size fits all medication, but then again no medications are compatible with everyone.

42 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Line by line: 

I haven’t seen correct numbers yet.    Nobody has. 

Yet their still being pushed forward.   Yep, Bad tool but the tool we have to work with. 

Cooperation has been applauded. And why shouldn't it be. Cooperation will have NCY under the "Unabated 100,000" Major accomplishment. 

Yet people say there is none.  I'll come back to this one. 

The country shuts down. And the results, smaller numbers that "unabated" proof there is cooperation. 

People say it’s racist. Since the days of Noah. Not new to 2-SARS. I'll come back to this one as well. 

Yada, yada, yada. Getting back to what I said I would get back to......

When I hear a man speak in it's entirety; that's news. When I hear the New Source say what the man said...that's spin. 

This ain't that hard. 

When the NYDH publishes numbers. Right or wrong, That's facts but may not be the truth but it is close enough to be useful. When those numbers are inspected by the state boys, that's stats. When the powers that be make a decision based on those close up looks, that's doing his job. Right or wrong. When the media reports 'what it means' that's spin. The media makes it hard on themselves. They report the truth on one breath and spin it in the second. Some pod casters just skip truth altogether. 

You are acting like leaders are perfect or should be....When a man moves off a previous statement based on new more relevant and more accurate knowledge...that's a smart fella.   The spin is he's undecided and shouldn't be trusted. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Likarok said:

All I had to do is read the title.

'Hope to prove'. 

Hope isn't science. Hope is spin in this context.

Line by line: 
I haven’t seen correct numbers yet.    Nobody has. 

Yet their still being pushed forward.   Yep, Bad tool but the tool we have to work with. 

Cooperation has been applauded. And why shouldn't it be. Cooperation will have NCY under the "Unabated 100,000" Major accomplishment. 

Yet people say there is none.  I'll come back to this one. 

The country shuts down. And the results, smaller numbers that "unabated" proof there is cooperation. 

People say it’s racist. Since the days of Noah. Not new to 2-SARS. I'll come back to this one as well. 

Yada, yada, yada. Getting back to what I said I would get back to......

When I hear a man speak in it's entirety; that's news. When I hear the New Source say what the man said...that's spin. 

This ain't that hard. 

When the NYDH publishes numbers. Right or wrong, That's facts but may not be the truth but it is close enough to be useful. When those numbers are inspected by the state boys, that's stats. When the powers that be make a decision based on those close up looks, that's doing his job. Right or wrong. When the media reports 'what it means' that's spin. The media makes it hard on themselves. They report the truth on one breath and spin it in the second. Some pod casters just skip truth altogether. 

You are acting like leaders are perfect or should be....When a man moves off a previous statement based on new more relevant and more accurate knowledge...that's a smart fella.   The spin is he's undecided and shouldn't be trusted. 

So far I’ve been more accurate than the experts on tv. When the gov of New York started with his dire predictions. I almost fell out of my chair. In the middle of mitigation the experts said 150-250 deaths it didn’t make sense to me. When the shut down started I saw crowds at stores. No mitigation there. And so it goes. It really hasn’t changed my life much yet. I’m usually waiting for my wife to finish doing taxes for free. On behalf of the Aarp. I’m usually puttering around until the end of April. Then the traveling begins. That’s when I’ll be affected. I feel bad for the others. I’ll just find something else to do.

10 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

So far I’ve been more accurate than the experts on tv. When the gov of New York started with his dire predictions. I almost fell out of my chair. In the middle of mitigation the experts said 150-250 deaths it didn’t make sense to me. When the shut down started I saw crowds at stores. No mitigation there. And so it goes. It really hasn’t changed my life much yet. I’m usually waiting for my wife to finish doing taxes for free. On behalf of the Aarp. I’m usually puttering around until the end of April. Then the traveling begins. That’s when I’ll be affected. I feel bad for the others. I’ll just find something else to do.

I wouldn't bother arguing with people that have been wrong in this thread for weeks and hoping for the sky to fall.

I wouldn't bother arguing with people that have been wrong in this thread for weeks and hoping for the sky to fall.

No use ragging on anyone. This will end. The chips will fall, where the fall.

The virus thing is a mess with everything.  Since we had to close our business there is no need for the business computer to be online so I wanted to cancel the antivirus.  Well turns out the phone support has been closed and trying to get in touch with them online has been impossible. 

Second since our income has changed I canceled our SiriusXM and again, I was on hold forever.  Even thought they said I could cancel it online, when I tried there was no option so I had to wait for 20 minutes to get in touch with a live person to cancel.

What a mess Covid 19 is causing.

We can't wait for things to turn around and get back to normal.

3 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Your post are confusing. I have a hard time telling when your talking about a place in the world and the place where you are. 

Sky isn't falling because???????? People are cooperating.

Have you seen the new USA map on Johns Hopkins? Take note of the hot spot areas. Your area isn't one of them. Look further than your backyard and you will see mitigation.  

• Like 1