After a block from the number 8 car. Kyle has shown great maturity this year, as well as his brother. Also cost the 48 one last chase spot. Way to go Tyler. It’s a shame Kyle lifted, not really a fan of one driver these days. Just like good racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

After a block from the number 8 car. Kyle has shown great maturity this year, as well as his brother. Also cost the 48 one last chase spot. Way to go Tyler. It’s a shame Kyle lifted, not really a fan of one driver these days. Just like good racing.

Surprisingly enough he actually has shown maturity. Still not my favorite driver but at least he's whining less. 

The 48 gets a lot of respect for avoiding the 21 when he got wrecked. He very easily could have ran through him to save his own ass, but chose to check up which ultimately led to his being caught up in the wreck. 

• Like 1

The what if’s are usually frowned upon in NASCAR. They are doing it presently the what ifs, on NASCAR. Com so here it goes. If they hadn’t changed to the chase, Dale Jr would have won a championship. Jeff Gordon 2 more. That was according to people who check those things a few years ago. I don’t care for the chase or stages for that matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

The what if’s are usually frowned upon in NASCAR. They are doing it presently the what ifs, on NASCAR. Com so here it goes. If they hadn’t changed to the chase, Dale Jr would have won a championship. Jeff Gordon 2 more. That was according to people who check those things a few years ago. I don’t care for the chase or stages for that matter.

Yeah I've seen those before. I don't really pay attention to them seeing as how you race differently depending on the points system. 

• 3 weeks later...

After Bristol last night, if you're looking for the personification of "dippschidt" look no further than klyde butch.

Comes in second after starting at the back and still bitches about everybody else when he himself can't outdrive Harvick.

TuRD sux.

Purely a personal observation. 

• 2 weeks later...

NASCAR has their favorite driver?  Examine this clip from the final laps at the 10/4/2020 race.  Remember that you CANNOT advance your position if you go below or even touch the double yellow lines at the bottom of the racing surface.

Pay attention to what happens at 1:53 to 1:56 in the video.  I rest my observation.

JMO

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2020/10/04/cup-series-playoffs-talladega-superspeedway-yellow-line-rule/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...