5 hours ago, MaverickZ71 said:

GO 9 GO!   

My favorite drivers are Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney :driving:

and whoever just dumped Denny Hamlin and Kevin Harvick.  :loser:

Hate to stick a pin in your balloon but Joe Gibbs didn't 'dump' Denny Hamlin.

https://racingnews.co/2020/10/11/joe-gibbs-talks-michael-jordans-new-nascar-team-and-driver-bubba-wallace/

23XI

Now I'm interested again ? 

GO 9 GO!   

My favorite drivers are Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney :driving:

and whoever just dumped Denny Hamlin and Kevin Harvick.  :loser:

It was interesting to see Joey dump his teammate in the last race. In reality it’s the nature of the race. Not being an engineer. I wonder why they don’t dirty the cars up more for these high speed tracks. Making them less air dependent with more mechanical handling. If it’s even possible with the larger tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

It's just interesting to me to watch the growing tension/frustration of the number 1 "so-called" T***t* driver as the season progresses.

Congrats to #5Larson for winning only his fourth race with his new team.  No practice; just jump in the car and drive.

Oh, yeah; Bubba finished 25th.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

Hate to stick a pin in your balloon but Joe Gibbs didn't 'dump' Denny Hamlin.

https://racingnews.co/2020/10/11/joe-gibbs-talks-michael-jordans-new-nascar-team-and-driver-bubba-wallace/

23XI

Now I'm interested again ? 

Hate to bust your bubble, Grump, but in this usage "dumped" is an old racing slang term meaning that someone knocked somebody out of their way.  Like Dale Sr made a career out of dumping the leader in the last corner of the last lap on short tracks to go on and win.  

23XL?  Guess we'll see.  So far, cubic $ spent, MUCH fanfare, same old results.  

1 hour ago, BigBlueLB756 said:

It's just interesting to me to watch the growing tension/frustration of the number 1 "so-called" T***t* driver as the season progresses.

Congrats to #5Larson for winning only his fourth race with his new team.  No practice; just jump in the car and drive.

Oh, yeah; Bubba finished 25th.

Yes, congrats to #5Larson for finding the groove so quickly with a new team.  And to #24Byron for winning the week before.  Hendrick has a bunch of hungry, competitive young guns, which will make the whole team better moving forward.  

1 hour ago, MaverickZ71 said:

Hate to bust your bubble, Grump, but in this usage "dumped" is an old racing slang term meaning that someone knocked somebody out of their way.  Like Dale Sr made a career out of dumping the leader in the last corner of the last lap on short tracks to go on and win.  

23XL?  Guess we'll see.  So far, cubic $ spent, MUCH fanfare, same old results.  

Did not know that. Learn someth' n new every day it seems. Glad I woke up today LOL Thanks Maverick!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...