2020 Silverado 1500 bedrail stake pocket

1 hour ago, Bookumdanno said:

Why do the rear stake pockets come without caps to protect from water and dirt???

I do not like the holes, my bed cover looks a lot better with these covers in the holes.  These fit perfect, have the OEM texture look and have been on my truck for about a year with no fading.  Great product made in the USA and a reasonable price.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stake-Pocket-Covers-Caps-Plugs-2019-2020-Silverado-Sierra-Bed-Rail-Accessories/153928682221?hash=item23d6dd4aed:g:FHYAAOSwSqtcnzMy

Edited by fatwhiteboy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bought some for mine week1. Took it to dealership to get my tonneau cover installed, and they stole em! 90min drive later I'm home and realize it. This after it had to go back in shop cause the bed cover wasn't installed properly.

I was rather pissed, so the wife called the SW and was nice but firm. Sure enough he calls back and says he found them on the tech's workbench with the expected "he forgot" excuse. 

I got a good deal from this outfit, but their service dept won't be seeing me again. I typically just delete survey requests, but I returned that one! 

16 hours ago, SeaDogAther said:

Oldmann, 

What is that rig over your box for? looks like a lot of cameras with a GPS antenna...

Looks like a Leica Pegasus Mobile Mobile Mapping System