Chevrolet rear mud flaps

Ordered these off of Ebay last week and installed this weekend.   Very happy with the install and overall quality and fit of these.  Just did the back since there are factory installed front ones already! 

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

Edited by Spyderwebb
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rodek said:

Good job! They look great. I have a set in the garage and haven't installed yet. Is it difficult? 

No, pretty straight forward, just made a few tweaks to the install to best work for me.  You'll figure it out once you start trial fitting them!

9 hours ago, Duramaxsky said:

Ebay says they won't fit my truck. It's the same as yours from what I can see.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

That's odd, the compatibility reference indicates they will fit a 2020 Silverado LT Trail Boss Crew Cab with the 5.3... but not the 6.2  

Mine is a 6.2 but I missed the compatibility cross reference and went with these because it was on the "fits these vehicles" reference chart:  

2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door 5.3L 5328CC 325Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated

I think they simply failed to list the 6.2 version and subsequently it doesn't cross reference. 

Anyway they worked for me, although I did trim off the bottom flip over pinch tab... and on the very bottom tab I drilled and used another rivet since there was not an existing screw hole as the instructions suggested.

Scan0042.pdf

Edited by Spyderwebb

Yeah I ordered them anyway. I didn't think the 1500s had more than one body style. I don't know why the factory only put them in front of the rear tires. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Spyderwebb said:

No, pretty straight forward, just made a few tweaks to the install to best work for me.  You'll figure it out once you start trial fitting them!

Thank you........now I'm motivated! 

5 hours ago, Duramaxsky said:

I don't know why the factory only put them in front of the rear tires. 

Because they call them air deflectors, not mud flaps. They are supposed to help reduce drag of the air hitting the tires.

But I added flaps to my rear because I was sick of scraping snow out of my bumper, otherwise I get huge puddles of slush in the garage. What a difference decent flaps make in snow country.