PIT5793- No wifi, apps, internet connection...

OK, fix totally worked.  But..... When they took my truck in to do the fix the tech tagged a wall and trashed my rear passenger fender around the wheel.  I was just under 1500 miles at the time.   I am asking them to fully replace the fender with a new fender, not repair, no bondo.   Am I thinking right on this. 

Art

25 minutes ago, Tulkas said:

OK, fix totally worked.  But..... When they took my truck in to do the fix the tech tagged a wall and trashed my rear passenger fender around the wheel.  I was just under 1500 miles at the time.   I am asking them to fully replace the fender with a new fender, not repair, no bondo.   Am I thinking right on this. 

Art

Totally agree and I'd want that done too, but I don't think they'll do it unless you know the GM at that stealership. 

On 1/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, Steve-2019 said:

Totally agree and I'd want that done too, but I don't think they'll do it unless you know the GM at that stealership. 

Got a call from the dealer, they are getting a complete new fender.  I got my sales person to be my eyes and ears on that.  I think the fact that I bought from him and still have a van with 296K miles on it motivated him ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, cansled said:

Glad you found this.  My 2021 AT4 has the exact problem that's been driving me nuts for the last week that I've owned it.  Being on OnStar a couple of times and they have had no answer for me.  It's not that big of a deal cuz I'm using Android Auto but Will keep my eye on this now that you've listed it.

I too am using Android Auto. I also have an unlimited data plan for WiFi and the complete OnStar package. At times my Wifi will completely quit and I have to contact OnStar to get them to send a code to the truck. Also, from time when I use the wheel mounted volume buttons my instrument cluster screen will display the volume level but not on the radio screen. But when I use the knob on the stereo, the screen radio shows the volume but not on the instrument screen??? I have also had issues with my settings I chose going haywire. I hope GM gets all these issues fixed before my warranty runs out or I sell it!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my truck for roughly 10 days and found this issue early on. I will have it resolved when they replace my passenger side mirror since it was damaged prior to delivery.

11 hours ago, Janice Janet said:

I have same problem with my 2019 Silverado my dealership says there is a program update that they have to do to fix

this problem. So I have to take the truck in.. :(

The update definitely fixed my problem.  Good luck.

• 1 year later...

I am not sure if my problem is with this issue. I set the SOUNDS to what I like (12 Bass and 6 Treble) . After shutting off my 2021 Sierra SLE and then restart it, all of the SOUNDS return to a neutral position. I did contact the dealer but he stated he did not know how to fix it and there were no bulletins. I then contacted GMC  in Detroit and they said they are checking into this. Has anyone else had this problem? 

• 1 year later...