Steering wheel column loose feeling

I have a 2020 HD Silverado Diesel. 
I noticed after several hundred mile a weried sensation coming from the steering column. When I’m driving down the  highway for example and driving straight , when I turn the steering wheel slightly to the left of right I feel a slight vibration and is if there is play in the steering column. Like a disconnect feeling. There’s almost a slight grinding feel like it might be coming from the steering box. When I’m turning on a long turn left or right I can really feel it, negative feedback reverberating through the steering column. 
Dealership has replaced the steering ad steering box, put on new front tires and torque all suspension parts up front. After all these repairs I still get this vibrations, shimming feeling in and through the steering column. Also when the truck is idling with foot on brake and I turn the steering wheel slight to the left or right I get a slight vibration in steering snd I can feel it in the brake pedal. I’m very frustrated because I got a call today from dealership and there basically are now saying it’s within the factory spec of vibration. 
I dislike this feeling the steering column has this bad feedback I can feel in the steering column. I’ve let three people drive the truck and they all are feeling what I’m feeling. Any help or advice would be welcome... Thank you