2020 2500hd high country door latch noisy

I have a 2020 Silverado 2500 hd  High country . I only have 4500 miles on it and have had it in the shop twice for the door latch on the drivers side . 

as you go over bumps /rough road/railroad tracks ... the door feels and sounds like it isn't shut tight . they have tighten the latch and done some thins else to it too.. still have the problem.

How could I get them to try to replace the latch ?? or is my problem something else??

14 hours ago, Paul jackckson said:

I have a 2020 Silverado 2500 hd  High country . I only have 4500 miles on it and have had it in the shop twice for the door latch on the drivers side . 

as you go over bumps /rough road/railroad tracks ... the door feels and sounds like it isn't shut tight . they have tighten the latch and done some thins else to it too.. still have the problem.

How could I get them to try to replace the latch ?? or is my problem something else??

I am at the dealership for the second time right now for the same issue on a 2020 AT4 2500. They keep telling me they can’t recreate the sound. I have been in contact and will continue to contact General Motors on the issue until it’s fixed

I have the exact same issue. If I put some body weight on the door it will stop. But driving down a bumpy road makes this truck sound like a box of marbles with the door and steering column making noises. I'm hoping GM has a fix for this soon. My 10 year old Silverado I traded in didn't make this much noise with over 100,000 miles. Other than the noises, I absolutely love the truck.

I have the same door noise, on my 20 LTZ withonly 2800 km, it sounds like the door bouncing on latch/door pin, both front doors, haven't been to dealer yet.

Had the exact same issue, truck went in and out of the dealership for 8 days total. They tried different door hinges, adjusting the striker up making body lines look like garbage. The ended up going through 3 different latches before it got better. Still have the issue a bit but no where near as bad when first got the truck. Waiting on something to come out from GM for this, have a case open with them now on it.

• 3 months later...

Was this issue every resolved? My 2020 AT4 3500 had been doing it since the day I picked it up. Haven't had a chance to bring it in yet but I would like to show up with information when I do as they typically have no clue...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...