Canned tunes

Before tunes I did shift kits and intake mods as well as exhaust. After tuning became available electronically I used them. Even with my first S/C truck the tune with it worked well. Having control was my goal more than pushing the absolute limits like custom tuning. Reducing TM, raising shift points, maximizing RPMs, and a premium tune. Right up to my 14 GMC. Mostly getting rid of the sluggishness restrictive feeling. Never was disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cmysstailights said:

Im running into a converter lockup issue after about a hr of constant driving on the hwy. Converter locks in 5th and 4th. Only this to get it to operate normal is to shut truck off and restart it. Only started after i did the tune.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

what did you change?

what did you change?
Its a blackbear tune. Whatever changes they made. I cant go back to a stock tune till i get a updated stock tune with the gear change i did recently. Have had thos issue since the beginning. They first said it was the vittesse i had so i got rid of it and its still happening.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Man you got that for an insane price...wish I could find the same for time being....my truck is an absolute dog. I had a hike it controller [amazing] and it made the truck fun but I had the trans rebuilt so I didn't put it back and want to tune everything..especially trans.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I hope they come out with options for tuning on the 2020's and up gassers. I pick up mine Sat and will be selling my diabalo tuner soon as it is not compatible on newer trucks.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 10:29 PM, GMC4Zee said:

I hope they come out with options for tuning on the 2020's and up gassers. I pick up mine Sat and will be selling my diabalo tuner soon as it is not compatible on newer trucks.

Thank you @GMC4Zee for selling this to me.

• Like 1