Covid vaccine experiences.

KARNUT

I thought I posted my second shot experience. Probably in the spare time thread. Anyway last Friday was the second shot at 7am. Saturday morning I felt a little achy, feverish, generally run down. One Tylenol felt normal. One more at 3 in the afternoon. Woke up Sunday all was normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 hours ago got the first shot of Moderna. Injection site hurt about half what a Tetanus booster does but for only a 12 hours instead of a few days. I waited for something and got nothing. Even took temperatures every 12 hours...zip, nadda, ziltch. 

My daughter, a nurse, informed me that the Phizer vaccine is only 3 CC's and the Moderna is 8 CC's. She laughs. "That isn't swelling, that's a marble sized injection volume bump". Mine didn't even get red. 

I'll report a few days after the second injection on anything abnormal.....or not 😉 

I had my first shot tuesday  3/9. No side affects at all. Phizer. Half hour total including 15 min wait after shot. 

Nurse said I could take ibuprophen or 

acetaminophen.

Edited by tbarn

My wife and I go tomorrow to a clinic 25 miles away to get the 1st shot of Moderna.
I was ready to drive 125 yesterday but these came up. Family doc sent me an email and told me how to sign up.
Easy .
I'm jacked. I was diagnosed with COPD a couple years ago and I can't wait to get over all this B.S.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My wife and I go tomorrow to a clinic 25 miles away to get the 1st shot of Moderna.
I was ready to drive 125 yesterday but these came up. Family doc sent me an email and told me how to sign up.
Easy .
I'm jacked. I was diagnosed with COPD a couple years ago and I can't wait to get over all this B.S.

Damn 125 miles is a good drive to get the shot. Luckily you found it closer. I take it the availability for the shot is bad in your area. In my area it has become very easy to get it because there was not much of a rush to get it. It's why they have opened it up to everyone from 16yrs and older.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Damn 125 miles is a good drive to get the shot. Luckily you found it closer. I take it the availability for the shot is bad in your area. In my area it has become very easy to get it because there was not much of a rush to get it. It's why they have opened it up to everyone from 16yrs and older.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

They just lowered the age to 45 with medical conditions this week. It was 65 and over and health care workers until then.
They are dicking around here with a bunch of talk and not enough action. The DFL Governor has broke his arm several times patting himself on the back though.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:40 PM, Colossus said:

Well just remember, there are no guarantees in life.  except taxes. 

Wrong The only guarantee in life Is that you will die. You don't have to pay taxes.And if anybody pays taxes after the BS of 2020,you are a DUMBASS!

Edited by Dumbassesrus
Didn't space between 2 words
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wrong The only guarantee in life Is that you will die. You don't have to pay taxes.And if anybody pays taxes after the BS of 2020,you are a DUMBASS!
Great first post [emoji106]

Wife got here first Moderna.... Nothing but the sort of sore arm you would expect from getting stabbed with a needle and having 8 cc's of liquid pumped into a muscle. 

I see the Euro Zone is in a Astrazeneca panic.

40 blood clot patients from 17 MILLION vaccines.

That's 0.0002% 

That's allot of zeros!

Anybody read the bottom line on that story?

That is LOWER CASE RATE than and identical 17 million people WITHOUT a vaccine. 

How's that for a Vaccine Experience?

Edited by Grumpy Bear

• 2 weeks later...

Dad 93 and stepmother got both of theirs. Moderna. Dad had zero issues mom felt what she called 'off' for about six hours then....nothing. Knowing her....my bet....she worried herself and had some panic action going on. But hey...maybe...who knows.