Has anyone tried these?

Saw this on-line, looks like a good deal for some easy added horsepower.

Anyone tried them, any feedback? Thinking about starting with 2, then maybe work my way up to a 6 pack.

Bearing.png

• Haha 5

I know the Moly coated version is really expensive Jim but totally worth the price kicking out an additional 15 horsepower. And don't forget to order some headlamp fluid. Save on shipping cost. Skyhooks and a bench stretcher are great options as well. 😉  Especially for small garages. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

I know the Moly coated version is really expensive Jim but totally worth the price kicking out an additional 15 horsepower. And don't forget to order some headlamp fluid. Save on shipping cost. Skyhooks and a bench stretcher are great options as well. 😉  Especially for small garages. 

Thanks for the tip on the headlamp fluid, well aware of that one as I have put new headlights in my truck.

The fish appreciate it too!

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

These are great I have 10 of them installed and I can beat Corvettes with my 6 cylinder 3 liter motor..

I also have the windshield wiper bearings installed, great for snow. The radiator ones are not good at all.

• Haha 1

There’s one cheaper than that. You can do it in stages, better all at once. Take off your exhaust and evenly smear high temp grease on the inside of your pipes. It makes your exhaust flow without restriction. Especially if you remove the muffler. Before emissions you could just add oil to your gas. Make sure you wear gloves. image.png.b6c66891d36c8266b3d0ee3a453e1f35.png

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, txab said:

Don't forget the blinker fluid! No, you can't simply use headlamp fluid. Blinkers require a different formula. It's readily available on Amazon.

Blinker Fluid

516nF4k5LOL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Going to pass on this one, not pet friendly.

Don't want a bunch of dead fish in case it leaks into the headlight housing🤔😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/5/2021 at 12:22 AM, Grumpy Bear said:

Don't forget the cordless extension cord. 

And the solar powered flashlights. Not recharged by solar, powered by solar. 

And if you're pulling in a wire and it's too short, get the wire stretcher. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1