What are the best places to find aftermarket parts for these trucks online?

12 hours ago, Brandon Martin said:

I've been out of the truck game for 15 years or so.  Just picked up a 2021 Silverado.  I know at some point I'm going to modify it in one way or another, it's just what I tend to do.  I'd like to avoid the crappy retailers instead of clicking them when google shows them, lol.  

Welcome to the site.

Pick the first mod that comes to mind, then post that, you will get a lot more detailed answers. 

i would start with disabling the TCC in gears 1234

activate accelerator pump

activate e85 and install sensor

remove air baffle in airbox, delete the valve cover vent lines

After this cold thermostat and tune fans, then upgrade to the new T1 front brakes, 'ceaus the truck is gonna be mucho faster and harder to stop

Edited by pokismoki

On 9/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, Brandon Martin said:

The first things I'll want to do are a leveling kit, tint front windows to match rear, and possibly a roll n lock tonneau.  I might want to do something with the grill at some point.  

My recommendation on tint is get the 3M ceramic tint. game change in terms of heat reduction. You may actually want to do ALL of the windows even though the rears have tinted already to ensure you have are elimination as much UV and heat as you can from the sun if you park outside a lot. You will likely need to call your local tint shops to find someone that uses it. 

I'm still on a quest myself to find a tonneau cover under $500 that works with carbon pro box and multipro lift gate. 

16 hours ago, Thomas Rodriguez said:

My recommendation on tint is get the 3M ceramic tint.

3M blows massive dong do not get 3M. Go Llumar or go home. It is good at heat reduction yes but it will fade after a year and does not last.

1 hour ago, shakenfake said:

3M blows massive dong do not get 3M. Go Llumar or go home. It is good at heat reduction yes but it will fade after a year and does not last.

Mine 3M is six years old. She sits outside 24/7/365. Not a hint of giving up, bubbling or fading and keeps the load on the AC so low that the lowest settings will freeze you out. Interior looks as new as the day she was bought. Very good at UVA/UVB Infrared blocking. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shakenfake said:

While I don’t have the 3M ceramic I do have 3M film that has been in my car for 5 years with zero fading. The 3M ceramic film is quite new so not sure that it could have had enough time to make that assessment. Also 3M has lifetime warranty against fading and color shift. I suspect you maybe have it mistaken for something else? A good friend of mine is actually a professional installer and will repair or replace whatever I decide to put it for free for life and 3M is what he recommended knowing he is the one to have to replace it free if it has any issues.

• Thanks 1