2021 Silverado 6.2 rough idle ?

So new here and have a question.  I have a 2021 Silverado with the 6.2.  It runs great but at idle at stop lights etc it has a rough idle almost like a misfire.  I have the afm turned off and it is not equipped with the auto start stop.  I have taken it in to the dealer and the dealer says can not duplicate but it’s very obvious.  I only run 93 octane fuel.  Truck has 4000 miles.  Is this a sign of a lifter failure coming in the future ?  Do these trucks  just idle like this ?  Any help ? 

Edited by Rcfire

On 10/2/2021 at 9:04 PM, Rcfire said:

Keep me posted.  How did you get them to at least do that.  When I took mine in they act like they can’t feel it 

Puddle of petrol pics on garage floor...lol

Of course they could not replicate leak on rack so I had to mention wife and son having headaches from the gas smell and that theybetter find something to fix.

Praying this was the culprit, post is below yours.

2021 Sierra Denali 6.2L and it idles so smooth you can't tell its running.  10,000 trouble free miles since 12/07/20....

I been adding a bottle of this every tank full for the better of the 10,000 miles.  My nephew took one of mine and added to his wife's Cadillac SRX (75,000 miles) and it starting running smoother overnight to the point he bought a couple cases and adds it to every tank in the SRX and his Ecoboost Edge.

UCLCN_300px.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GETGONE said:

The 6.2 has DFM, not AFM. How do you have it disabled? I'm guessing it's a post May build since you say it doesn't have auto stop/start.

Yes I am sorry 

10 hours ago, GETGONE said:

The 6.2 has DFM, not AFM. How do you have it disabled? I'm guessing it's a post May build since you say it doesn't have auto stop/start.

Yes DFM I am sorry. I have it disabled with the pulsar 

11 hours ago, GETGONE said:

Yes I am sorry DFM.  I have it turned off with the pulsar 

11 hours ago, GETGONE said:

Yes DFM I am sorry. I have it disabled with the pulsar 

Edited by Rcfire

1 hour ago, elcamino said:

2021 Sierra Denali 6.2L and it idles so smooth you can't tell its running.  10,000 trouble free miles since 12/07/20....

I been adding a bottle of this every tank full for the better of the 10,000 miles.  My nephew took one of mine and added to his wife's Cadillac SRX (75,000 miles) and it starting running smoother overnight to the point he bought a couple cases and adds it to every tank in the SRX and his Ecoboost Edge.

UCLCN_300px.gif

Thank you I will try that 

1 hour ago, Robby James said:

Mine is at idle when  in gear, feels like a distinct miss been that way since new.

13k on it now.

That is exactly how mine is.  Have you ever had it in the shop for them to look at that ?  I just hate dealing with the dealerships but dang it’s drives me nuts when it does that.  I feel like a brand new truck should idle smooth