Show us your 2022 refresh Silverado/Sierra

7 hours ago, newdude said:

On your radio, how is the speed of it?  Was poking around the two we just got in at work and noticed the first minute or so of operation, its super slow to respond and load pages and the home page itself even.  Once its up and running though, it seems to work fine.  I wonder if it has to do with them being in demo mode?  

If the truck sits overnight,  10-15 seconds to load home screen, Google and maps.  Once it's loaded  and on startup throughout the day, it loads up instantly.

21 minutes ago, John Sarappa said:

Any word on upfitter switches?

Curious on this too, I haven’t seen anything on the gm upfitter website yet. Doesn’t look like there’s room to the left of steering wheel anymore, where they were on the 2019 - 2022 Ltd. Hoping they haven’t overlooked this. Would love to see them in the overhead console. That’s one thing ford does right…

The Hummer has them integrated into the touchscreen. Optional of course. I wonder if they use the same operating system. I want to order a refresh andd have to have the switches and don’t want to have to drill holes etc. Gm never did care about people who have to use their trucks with safety lights etc. 

4 hours ago, John Sarappa said:

The Hummer has them integrated into the touchscreen. Optional of course. I wonder if they use the same operating system. I want to order a refresh andd have to have the switches and don’t want to have to drill holes etc. Gm never did care about people who have to use their trucks with safety lights etc. 

That would be kind of a neat solution...  Still would prefer physical switches i think, i love the way the ones in the overhead console feel on the fords...   But this would be kind of neat as you could name the switches whatever you want.  But yea, im with you, they have never really had a good solution for adding equipment & lights.  They are okay on the 2019 - 2022 but not in a great spot.  Some of us use these trucks for work!

Hummer AUX.jpg

19 hours ago, 20Denali21 said:

Mine is on a ship on it's way to Miami. I'll have it before the end of the month I hope. Congrats btw

Cool. What model did you order? Post pics when you get it.

38 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Cool. What model did you order? Post pics when you get it.

I ordered this exact truck. Black AT4. Dealer seems to think it may be a week early. 

Screenshot_20220327-162154_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, mafd2 said:

There's 4 different displays for the instrument cluster and can add different displays to the right and left centers of the speedo and the tach.

20220403_132927.jpg

20220403_133233.jpg

20220403_133133.jpg

20220403_133009.jpg

20220403_133048.jpg

I actually have been looking at the same color exterior and interior that you have. After seeing your interior pics. I called my salesman to start the process to order one.

Thanks for the pics.

Barry

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Saso said:

how is the ride quality? I order a at4 and I am little nervous for how would this compare  to my 2020 ram Laramie, I hope will ride just as smooth.

Go drive a current model, they drive/ride exactly the same. Ive never driven a ram so i can't compare, but it drives good to me.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:57 PM, mafd2 said:

Correct on TB wheels but in 22"

20220403_133322.jpg

What made you go with a 285/45/22 for tire size vs the factory 275/50/22 factory 22" size? the reason I ask is the refresh HC I have on order will come with factory 22s in the 275/50/22 size. So your size would be .7" shorter and throw the speedo off according to what I'm finding online. 

Thanks for your insight. 

Nice rides. I thought about upgrading to a refresh, from my 2020. But to "trade in" I'd lose money, and don't really want to go upside down on that just to get into a new interior and some exterior changes. However, the old interior now, is actually simple and straight to the point. Thankfully has carplay, huge plus. 

• Like 1