Show us your 2022 refresh Silverado/Sierra

2 hours ago, SilveradoRST said:

Yup really.  Next time I’ll try to hide my “I’m cheap and dated” membership card.   They’re work truck trims so I give them a pass. 

I understand their purpose and drive a Silverado SSV at work but to say they look best???

35 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

I understand their purpose and drive a Silverado SSV at work but to say they look best???

Nah, I didn’t say the refreshed WT/Custom looked the best.  (Check my old post)

I said the refreshed HC and ZR2 looked the best.  

And I also said I “prefer” the previous style  WT/Custom frontend but I like the matte black letters on the refreshed.  Just don’t like that it’s not centered.  For what it is (a work truck), it’s fine.  I was comparing the previous style WT/Custom to the refreshed WT/Custom.  Maybe that wasn’t made clear enough on my part.  But not saying WT/Custom (previous or refreshed) was the best looking. 

Edited by SilveradoRST
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, SilveradoRST said:

Nah, I didn’t say the refreshed WT/Custom looked the best.  (Check my old post)

I said the refreshed HC and ZR2 looked the best.  

And I also said I “prefer” the previous style  WT/Custom frontend but I like the matte black letters on the refreshed.  Just don’t like that it’s not centered.  For what it is (a work truck), it’s fine.  I was comparing the previous style WT/Custom to the refreshed WT/Custom.  Maybe that wasn’t made clear enough on my part.  But not saying WT/Custom (previous or refreshed) was the best looking. 

I gotcha. All good 👍

2022 LT 2.7l  4x4 as received.

Updates coming on Tuesday:

Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts 2" in front

1.5" blocks in rear

275/65R20 Nitto Recons going on stock wheels. (largest metric tire available only 2 lbs more than stock)

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goobax said:

Can anyone get some better pictures of the front and rear door panels? Wondering if these would be a direct swap into last generations. 

thanks! 

Different door panels.

17 hours ago, mafd2 said:

Different door panels.

Clearly the panels are different, not what he asked.

I doubt the door itself changed at all. Decent chance the panels would swap. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dirk13 said:

The interior door handle has changed as well. Not sure if the new one will swap to the other models. The exterior door shell hasn't changed, but I'd bet that the inner door structure has.

1 hour ago, mjonesjr84 said:

The interior door handle has changed as well. Not sure if the new one will swap to the other models. The exterior door shell hasn't changed, but I'd bet that the inner door structure has.

modifying the arm bar for the door panels is very easy. If the exterior door skin is the same, which appears it is then the likelihood of a re-worked interior panel from a structural standpoint is fairly low.  If anything, may just need longer wires for the power windows. 

What I’m more concerned with is the panel shape/size itself and the mounting tabs. 

On 5/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, pepe48134 said:

2022 LT 2.7l  4x4 as received.

Updates coming on Tuesday:

Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts 2" in front

1.5" blocks in rear

275/65R20 Nitto Recons going on stock wheels. (largest metric tire available only 2 lbs more than stock)

IMG_7404.jpg

Sweet.  How is that 2.7 so far?  Any MPG reports?

2 hours ago, Dirk13 said:

2 hours ago, Dirk13 said:

So what is he trying to do? Put refresh door panels on a LTD?   Why just change the door panels?  Big expense for such minute cosmetic change. There's nothing that special about refresh door panels. Good luck getting them anyway.  I seriously doubt GM has them to sell right now like all other parts you can't get.