Brand new refreshed 2022 issue

On 10/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, seamus2154 said:

Well the new refresh- optioned as my 2021 was mid 72-75K? cant remember...but that is not happening! Love my truck but it is a pickup truck, jeeze.

That's why WE as consumers must stop paying these OUT OF CONTROL prices. GM, FORD, RAM, TOYOTA will not decrease their prices when people continue to buy them. I just shake my head when I see a fully loaded Denali costing almost $90K.  That's almost twice as much as my first house with 2 acres of land here in Midwest, that I bought when I was 28 years old. What a joke!!  

17 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

That's why WE as consumers must stop paying these OUT OF CONTROL prices. GM, FORD, RAM, TOYOTA will not decrease their prices when people continue to buy them. I just shake my head when I see a fully loaded Denali costing almost $90K.  That's almost twice as much as my first house with 2 acres of land here in Midwest, that I bought when I was 28 years old. What a joke!!  

It’s not 1975 anymore. Things cost more money. Don’t like/can’t afford the price? Sorry, don’t buy it.

26 minutes ago, Dirk13 said:

It’s not 1975 anymore. Things cost more money. Don’t like/can’t afford the price? Sorry, don’t buy it.

I bought a new 2014 loaded Texas Edition GMC for 27K drive out. Yes I got a 12/31/13 end of the year deal. There’s no deals to be had. I’m not pay double even this many years later. Hell it’s more than double. Yes I can afford it, that’s not the point. It’s people like you that will. So over priced they stay. Who’s the fool, not me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

I bought a new 2014 loaded Texas Edition GMC for 27K drive out. Yes I got a 12/31/13 end of the year deal. There’s no deals to be had. I’m not pay double even this many years later. Hell it’s more than double. Yes I can afford it, that’s not the point. It’s people like you that will. So over priced they stay. Who’s the fool, not me. 

You ain't freakin' kidding!!. Vehicle price's are absurd whether you can afford it or not. For the ones that can shell it out without blinking twice congrats and for the ones holding back, wait a few years and buy it used at a lower price possibly.

2 minutes ago, RedLT said:

You ain't freakin' kidding!!. Vehicle price's are absurd whether you can afford it or not. For the ones that can shell it out without blinking twice congrats and for the ones holding back, wait a few years and buy it used at a lower price possibly.

I want a 4cylinder 2 door work truck. No frills. Lower it, tune it, gear it. Nice little in town runner. I can wait, no problem. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dirk13 said:

Really?? Geez, I guess I didn't know it wasn't...who would have thought. Listen, they don't have to build every truck with all the technology in it, to jack up the prices, and there is no way a TRUCK should cost $60-70-$80 thousand dollars! No matter how much tech it has in it! 

And no I won't pay that because I have common sense and unlike most fools who finance these overpriced trucks for 6, 7, or 8 years is complete idiocracy!!! I'd rather have a brand new home with an acre of land!!  And when I decide to sell and downsize when kids are all gone, I'll  get all my money back out of it......but you go ahead and buy your depreciating financed rolling chariot!! Cheers!  

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1