Looking for specific aux panel switch

JonnyB

not really looking for the "upfitter" switches themselves.

I know GM has a bunch of different part #'s for their switch panels....

my truck curtrently has:

adjustable pedal , traction, cargo light, parking sensor, and downhill assist (each has their own switch)

does anybody know if GM makes one that is the exact same except with an additional aux1 or aux2?

looking to wire up some ditch lights and trying to keep the button as oem as possible

shot in the dark here but thanks

Look at this one on ebay...I think you might need to put one together.  Not sure that I have seen one like you're talking about on a truck but looks like they may make one.

OEM NEW Vehicle Stability Control Switch 14-18 Silverado Sierra 84347196 | eBay

17 hours ago, JonnyB said:

not really looking for the "upfitter" switches themselves.

I know GM has a bunch of different part #'s for their switch panels....

my truck curtrently has:

adjustable pedal , traction, cargo light, parking sensor, and downhill assist (each has their own switch)

does anybody know if GM makes one that is the exact same except with an additional aux1 or aux2?

looking to wire up some ditch lights and trying to keep the button as oem as possible

shot in the dark here but thanks

First off, what year is your truck? 

Four years ago, I made one up for my 2017 Sierra with seven positions.  Since I only had 3 positions used on my original switch bank, I was able to add Aux1,2,3 &4. I bought a 7 bank switch set from a diesel that had some of the switch toggles and another 7 bank switch set for the others.  I’m really pleased with the results even though I had to buy two sets. It looks totally factory. You could do the same for yours just adding Aux1 & Aux2, but you need the 7 switch board, switches and and housing. There  are instructions for doing this on the GM forum somewhere. That’s where I got the incentive to make mine. Sorry, it looks like my photo is upside down, it’s -34 here right now so I’m not going out again to take another one. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, DJG said:

Four years ago, I made one up for my 2017 Sierra with seven positions.  Since I only had 3 positions used on my original switch bank, I was able to add Aux1,2,3 &4. I bought a 7 bank switch set from a diesel that had some of the switch toggles and another 7 bank switch set for the others.  I’m really pleased with the results even though I had to buy two sets. It looks totally factory. You could do the same for yours just adding Aux1 & Aux2, but you need the 7 switch board, switches and and housing. There  are instructions for doing this on the GM forum somewhere. That’s where I got the incentive to make mine. Sorry, it looks like my photo is upside down, it’s -34 here right now so I’m not going out again to take another one. 

image.jpg

So the switches can individually be pulled out and replaced depending on what icons you want wear?