Lower oil pressure after plug n play dod delete

Hello all! Getting right into it with a 2012 yukon slt w/5.3. My oil pressure has ran at 38psi cold and 19psi hot at idle. I had #5 lifter go bad 3 months ago and had all lifters, cam, etc replaced. Motor runs great with 110k miles. Decided to do the plug n play DOD delete to stop the annoying vibration when engaged(aftermarket borla exhaust). My oil pressure now is same at idle but runs at around 21psi when driving and when i take foot off the gas pedal, the psi goes up slightly. Any ideas? 

I'd want to verify that pressure with a manual gauge before really digging into the engine.

The oil pressure sensor screen is a common issue to plug up with stuff and so are oil pressure sensor failures.

If all of that stuff checks out then you are down to more internal stuff. Like a weak oil pump, bad seal on the camshaft retainer plate or even a bad seal on part of the VLOM for the DoD system.

11 hours ago, CamGTP said:

I'd want to verify that pressure with a manual gauge before really digging into the engine.

The oil pressure sensor screen is a common issue to plug up with stuff and so are oil pressure sensor failures.

If all of that stuff checks out then you are down to more internal stuff. Like a weak oil pump, bad seal on the camshaft retainer plate or even a bad seal on part of the VLOM for the DoD system.

Thanks for the input. I called my mechanic and he said it might be cam bearing as well but wouldn't know until ran some tests