Hey y'all I have a 2004 Silverado 2500hd, finally got her lifted to the size I wanted. Current tire size is stock had 305s on 17s prior to the lift was thinking I could squeeze some 35s and a 17 wheel  I don't mind the tires sticking out a bit but I also remember the 33s rubbed at first until I leveled it out.. any suggestions? Pics? Lmk what you think or experienced before making your decisions. Thank yallun advance!

• 2 months later...

Hi Denise, 

Considering your previous experience with the 33s rubbing until you leveled it out, it's important to take that into account when deciding on the tire size for your lifted Silverado. Going from the stock 305s to 35s will definitely give your truck a more aggressive look, but there are a few things to consider.

Since you mentioned that you don't mind the tires sticking out a bit, it's good to know that the 35s might require some modifications to prevent rubbing. You might want to check the clearance in the wheel well and fender area to ensure that there's enough space for the larger tires. Keep in mind that if you frequently encounter rough terrains or go off-roading, the larger tires may affect your truck's overall performance.

Now, let's talk about your specific question about tire suggestions. While there are many great options out there, it's essential to consider the quality and reliability of the tires you choose. Personally, I would recommend staying away from the Worst Tires brands like Firestone or Falken, because I had a terrible experience with these brands.