Is anybody using the "Add-On Wireless Camera For IntelliHaul 2.0 Systems by EchoMaster"?

I just took delivery of my 2024 HD and found out the camera for the transparent trailer view was not put on the order so I need to get it. On digging into this deeper I see there is a wireless option from the Chevy Accessories store that can be used (Part No.: 19421453). Has anybody used this camera yet and had any issues? I have had a wireless camera on my old truck and trailer without any issues but was wondering if this GM set up has any issues.   

image.thumb.png.941f0748fbaf54cf77cf677d14a1870e.png

image.thumb.png.106b61a627efa3370df3a3c98dd9d6c5.png

7 hours ago, kf9yr said:

That wireless camera is for a different system.

It won't work with transparent camera, etc...

So the InteliView is not the same as the transparent view?

Maybe it’s new and it will work.

Are those two separate pictures you uploaded or are they from one product?

The top “Intellihaul by Echomaster” system looks like it has a yellow RCA jack to plug in to a video input.  Then it has a receiver and the camera transmitter.

The bottom picture looks like the wired transparent camera that was in the rear seat storage compartment when I picked my truck up.

7 hours ago, kf9yr said:

Maybe it’s new and it will work.

Are those two separate pictures you uploaded or are they from one product?

The top “Intellihaul by Echomaster” system looks like it has a yellow RCA jack to plug in to a video input.  Then it has a receiver and the camera transmitter.

The bottom picture looks like the wired transparent camera that was in the rear seat storage compartment when I picked my truck up.

They were two seperate pics from two different vendors. https://www.shopchevyparts.com and Chevy Accessories Store. Unfortunately y salesmen failed to order the camera when I placed my order.