Escalade Gauge Cluster

mkimber

I just got my brand new escalade cluster this afternoon and wasted no time installing it. You all know what the difference is but here are a few night time pics with the blue leds kicking. This thing looks awesome!

Old

pic-0155.jpg

New

img_5451.jpg

img_5444.jpg

img_5445.jpg

Thanks guys. I got it off ebay for 250 shipped brand new. It did not include the blue leds. It comes with the normal off white bulbs. The leds match perfect but I've replaced all my interior bulbs with the blue leds, even the window switches. I couldn't keep my eyes off it this morning driving to work, it looks sooo nice in person. Even during the day it looks great with the chrome trim and nicer needles. My tranny runs at 160 degrees, never knew that before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thanks guys. I got it off ebay for 250 shipped brand new. It did not include the blue leds. It comes with the normal off white bulbs. The leds match perfect but I've replaced all my interior bulbs with the blue leds, even the window switches. I couldn't keep my eyes off it this morning driving to work, it looks sooo nice in person. Even during the day it looks great with the chrome trim and nicer needles. My tranny runs at 160 degrees, never knew that before.

Looks awesome!!! Could you tell me where to get the blue leds for the rest of the Dash? Part Num...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just got my brand new escalade cluster this afternoon and wasted no time installing it. You all know what the difference is but here are a few night time pics with the blue leds kicking. This thing looks awesome!

Old

pic-0155.jpg

New

img_5451.jpg

img_5444.jpg

img_5445.jpg

What did you do with your old gauge cluster.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived