Gun Mount

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone mount their pistol inside truck below seat or on center console? I'm looking for ideas to mount holster for my Glock in approx position pictured above. Any suggestions?

Please no anti-gun comments. I live in Louisiana where this is 100% legal.

Yes, my truck is dirty.. I am ashamed! haha

:thumbs: lol this is awesome!!! Im going to be waiting around on this one :lurk: i usually have it in the door pocket and/or another one wedges perfect in between the seat back and seat in the jumper seat

thats wicked. you guys get to carry the hand guns on your person and in your vehicles with no problems in some states. for us in canada we cant have our pistols leave the house with a permit to transport them first and then they have to be locked with a trigger or cable lock and in a locked case. our gov is quite anal like that. i for one would carry a handgun on me at all times if our government allowed it.

thats right i remember an american buddy telling me the same thing years back. i bet that if we had more people legally carrying guns we'd have less crime and person to person violence. i guess for now ill just have to rely on getting to my safe in time and tossing in a mag into my rifle incase things ever go down. thinking zombie apocolypse or jehovas preaching around ;)

i like that mount but id be worried about leaving it out in the open, it looks like it might clip in around the front of the seat somewhere. id be worried about some dick looking in and seeing it and smashing the window for it. are you guys able to get mounts that conceal it a bit more, maybe something that locks the gun into the holder and requires the push of some kind of a release btto to get it out? a cop buddy of mine said theyre getting somethign like that where you need to ress a button with your index finger to release the gun from the holster.

I leave nothing out/visible in my truck. With my 20% tint, my truck looks barren when looking in.

After mounting, I plan to lay a small black rag over the holster concealing it and keeping dust off. Take only a split second to wip off rag & grab Glock.

makes sense, maybe even find a piece of matching vinyl or leather and conceal it a bit more just to be safe.

I leave nothing out/visible in my truck. With my 20% tint, my truck looks barren when looking in.

After mounting, I plan to lay a small black rag over the holster concealing it and keeping dust off. Take only a split second to wip off rag & grab Glock.

It's a Glock, dust won't hurt it, lol. I have my CCW as well. I carry on me about 98% of the time. I keep my Ruger SP101 loaded in my truck with a speedloader of .357 Hornady Critical Defense. I usually have my G19 with pre-ban mags (gotta love NYS) or my Ed Brown Kobra Carry on me.

I keep my 45 in my truck always. I really was hoping someone was thinking like me and wanted to put front facing below floor gun mounts with actuator triggers for those rude drivers...err. ...I mean...just kidding. I carry too.

Archived