Lets See Some Towing Pics!

rb-86

That figures. :nonod: Just what I want to do - go pay tolls on the Mass Pike, sit in Boston traffic, hit 12 potholes & ruin more suspension components and bend rims, then spend an hour in more traffic because I made a wrong turn and got caught up on a bunch of one-way streets with no way back ... plus the $50 they charge now for the hearing on top of it all. No thanks!! What a racket Boston has going there ... :banghead:

Your smart moving to NH. If I was smart i would've went house hunting up there instead. Wife couldn't leave her job and family, so had to do what we had to do. We're poorer every day because of it.

Yea got lucky wife and i are both young and no real reason to stay in MA and be taken advantage of. Granted we live just over the border now its still NH and not MA.

Nice Camaro there! My buddy let me drive his '10 6-speed SS convertible a couple years back when it was stock - I thought the thing flew then! He's since threw lower gears out back, done exhaust, throttle body, big cam, tune, etc etc. His last dyno run was pushing 500 RWHP!!

This year he's getting a supercharger ... :uhoh: I can't wait to ride in that thing after that!! Supposed to be 600 RWHP after that with the cam allowing it to work. :drool::smoker:

Yea got lucky wife and i are both young and no real reason to stay in MA and be taken advantage of. Granted we live just over the border now its still NH and not MA.

Better than MA any way you slice it! :cheers:

Here I go derailing threads again. Back on topic now. Carry on!

post-65085-0-30789700-1427262002_thumb.jpg

Thanks. That '10 SS is right at 600RWHP with a Maggie blower. I was just loading it onto the trailer to head to the dyno for a tune after pullying down, bigger injectors, ZL1 fuel pump and super tensioner to hold the power.

Oh and that's my '97 k1500 I traded in for my '14 Sierra 2 weeks ago. LOVE them all. We are a GM house. '12 2500, '77 Vette, '10 Camaro, and now ''14 Sierra. Before the Sierra an k1500 there was a '99 s10 Blazer and before that a 350k mile '94 Yukon. Can't get enough!

Was the same here until I started getting a few lemons in the mid to early '00's. Our '00 Jimmy was the worst of them. Literally a check engine light every 3 days. Constant electrical problems and interior parts breaking. Was ridiculous. My '94 K1500 had 266k miles when I sold it, and still was running mint (engine was replaced around 186k - don;t know the history of the trans.). Had the OEM U-joints still in the shaft when I changed them at 220k miles! That's real impressive!

Sounds like you have the same setup that my buddy is shooting for. I can't wait to ride in it when it's done. Maybe he'll even let me drive it again ... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Only pic I have towing with the new truck. Haven't had a chance to put the boat behind it yet.

NICE Polaris! :thumbs:

I have yet to ride the new ones. I still have my trusty '05 Sportsman 800 - after 10 years it needed 4-figures worth of TLC out of the bank account this past year, but still runs great. Plowed probably 200 tons of snow with it this winter. Lately it's become more of a tractor than a recreational vehicle. MA is not very ATV friendly ... :nonod:

I need to take either a trip up north, or down south to Hatfield-McCoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to take a pic of my last haul ... so all I've got is a grainy surveillance cam picture of a picture.

First pic was from the end of '13 when I towed it here. 6.2 diesel - didn't run - sat 5 years +. Needed glow plugs + controller .. and who knows what else. Tranny was smoked (700R4 with TV cable flapping in the breeze under the hood not connected!!), and the front & rear diffs were mismatched ratios. I guess he figured he needed the 14 bolt rear .. but never even considered the fact it had to match the front! This truck was my neighbor's - it sat here for a year and a half. Glad to see it go, and so is he!

We had big plans for it ... but you can have all the plans in the world - it takes MONEY to make it happen. Oh well ... money back in the pockets instead.

85%20Chevy%206.2%20diesel_zpstlrk4nbf.jp

85%20K10%20-%20last%20day%205-5-15_zpsfu