Lets See Some Towing Pics!

rb-86

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gary, that ramp is a little steep? Or is that a tilt trailer? Good looking truck by the way!!! :jester:

IIRC there are two ramps that slide out from under the trailer which are hidden by the ramp you see.Funny thing....the truck had just enough ''poop'' to drive itself up on the trailer lol.Thinking maybe six cylinders were firing.My son got it for $400.00.....lucky sh*t haha.

Thanks Jim,wish it were mine.It would've been a 4x4 long ago.We worked on it for a couple of months and got it to be a real decent truck.327,TH400,3/4t.

Could I borrow this set up for a few hours....dang that's a sweet truck. Also I haven't gotten to tow with "Tow Beast" yet.

Come to Ca. some time & I'll borrow the truck from son and you can drive it :) I've towed a lot with the burb,it tows amazing,always straight and true.Here's another....this time my daughter's Expediton when the rear diff took a crap.

The things I do for my kids... :shakehead::lol:

DSC02498.jpg

Edited by grampadirt

• 3 weeks later...

Pre Disney test drive...

896a34742550c374376dfc60a8c14d4d.jpg

Sent from my phone using some app!

this looks almost like mine, i have a 35 foot shadow cruiser with outdoor kitchen and second entrance to bathroom...7300 lbs cat scaled loaded...ready to tow it with my max tow gmc.

this looks almost like mine, i have a 35 foot shadow cruiser with outdoor kitchen and second entrance to bathroom...7300 lbs cat scaled loaded...ready to tow it with my max tow gmc.

Mine wieghed in @ 7200 yesterday.....I don't get it. Its supposedly "dry" weight is 7500....??? And it has alot of gear in it?