Gas Price In Your Area

MLawZ71

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't help that we are exporting nearly all of the oil that we refine here at home and buying it from overseas companies.

Yeah pisses me off as well because we can refine oil cheaper and better than other countries in Europe and South America

Just hit 4 bucks here today, pisses me off because the people that can make a differance dont give a shit because they use our tax dollars to buy fuel. Get ready for the normal profits the oil companys will put out AGAIN and rub it in our noses. What was it last quarter 1.7 billion? Yeah we have the oil to support ours selfs but they send it overseas to make even more money. Then just because one countrys leader cussed out another oil prices go up.

Ugh...that means its gonna make another jump here. I was just getting not sick when I drove past $4.29 for regular. When you guys go through a price hike we follow suit soon after. Which means I can probably expect $4.40-4.50 a gallon soon. Yay.

$3.79 in Spring/Houston area for Chevron. Some other no name stations are less but I don't run anything but Tier 1 87 octane unleaded in my vehicles.

4.09 gallon for 87. We have these wonderfull people in our county the run a bunch of gas stations, and they were asked on the radio why gas prices here are always above the national average. The owner said " because people around here can afford it." Needless to say I do not buy anything from those arrogant f*cks. I did kinda laugh the other day. They had a good size fire rolling at their storage plant. Shame the whole thing didn't go up.LOL I only say that cause NOBODY GOT HURT.

Archived