more chrome

i have a black 2011 silvy with the chrome package and gm chrome bug defl and after market chrome window guttters.....i'm wanting more chrome!! i see people with chrome tailgate handles are those gm options? or some kinda stick on deal? i'm not too fond of stickon type stuff seems like a place for water and rust to collect

Is this enough chrome?

chrome-mercedes-1.jpg

That makes me sick to the stomach seeing that......... I hate chrome, especially when people over due it.

Like when you see a brand new Silverado with chrome mirror caps, bumper, grille, handles, chrom moldings, bug shields, vent shades, and chrome moldingd around the wheel wells. What's with people and all this chrome?

i have a black 2011 silvy with the chrome package and gm chrome bug defl and after market chrome window guttters.....i'm wanting more chrome!! i see people with chrome tailgate handles are those gm options? or some kinda stick on deal? i'm not too fond of stickon type stuff seems like a place for water and rust to collect

I have a Putco Tailgate cover in addition to their door handle and mirror covers. IMHO, their stickon chrome stuff is the best out there.

http://www.putco.com/products.cfm?action=ProductView&id=9ac1f011-b26c-925d-490e-dc73a4b0792d

Lou

wow so now i gotta decide between the putco stick ons and the gm one that replaces mine.. 35 vs 100 i believe....i have the locking tailgate for some reason so i'm sure that lil hole is a tad more.. wonder how the stick ons are gonna take the cold dirty winters?

Sounds like you got a really tacky truck there. Any photos of all that "chrome"?

The handle is a GM accessory, no stick on. You take the old handle off and install the "chrome" one.

heres the pic..i dont find it that tacky...well apparently i dont know how to post pics on this forum..someone give me a heads up and i'll put a pic of my so called tacky truck

When you go to post a reply click on the picture tab right below the yellow smiley face. Its to the left of the two blue arrows. Then click your way through your files until you get to the picture. It may need to be in a jpg. format to upload.

Archived