What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Nice! What are your plans for it?

I'm betting: Jack it up high.

A Silverado in front of me had its trans explode in front of me on the way home. Got the fluid puke on dash cam.

The thing is the moron was in the left lane (on a highway) while having issues(didnt realize it was HIM until it was too late, all I knew was there was some smoking up ahead), and chose to stay there. And so he got stuck there when it gave out, causing a traffic jam. He had many chances to move over but chose to be stupid.

Edited by SnakeEyes

I'm betting: Jack it up high.

A Silverado in front of me had its trans explode in front of me on the way home. Got the fluid puke on dash cam.

The thing is the moron was in the left lane (on a highway) while having issues(didnt realize it was HIM until it was too late, all I knew was there was some smoking up ahead), and chose to stay there. And so he got stuck there when it gave out, causing a traffic jam. He had many chances to move over but chose to be stupid.

Did it cause any damage to your vehicle?

Did it cause any damage to your vehicle?

No, just had to straddle the puddle. I don't think anything mechanical fell out, looked like it just blew some seals out.

But I had some kind of clear liquid droplets on front of car that smeared when touched. Not sure what it was, but wasn't water, so I did an "emergency detail" as soon as I got home. Not sure if it was from that truck or from another.

No, just had to straddle the puddle. I don't think anything mechanical fell out, looked like it just blew some seals out.

But I had some kind of clear liquid droplets on front of car that smeared when touched. Not sure what it was, but wasn't water, so I did an "emergency detail" as soon as I got home. Not sure if it was from that truck or from another.

Atleast there's no body damage. Definitely some bad luck getting behind him though.

That'll be me one of these towing runs ...

When I was living in Cali I had the front bushing & seal in the tranny blow out at 115mph on one highway near Fremont. This prick in a Mercedes was riding my ass, so I stuffed it to the boards to put some distance between us. Luckily right as he got up on me again, the seal let go, COVERING his car with tranny fluid. I saw his wipers go on, HAHAHAHA! Ended up making it to my first day of work, 10 minutes late. Got yanked by CHP for blowing a red light because I couldn't stop - if I did, I wouldn't have been able to get moving again. Had no fluid with me. As soon as I saw the cruiser lights, I killed it and coasted. I was 500' from my new job, lol.

NICE Scottsdale Sarah! Thing is mint! Those are impossible to find up here anymore ... and if you do find one they price it like it's a '69 Chevelle SS.

Not doing anything to it right now no it's not getting a lift just an extra truck for when reds down for winter months.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You'll be cruising in style no matter what time of year.