What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

I'm waiting for it to do the "Transformers" thing and start walking, lol! Very angular ...

Makes my truck look 20 years old.

Edited by Jsdirt

The new 16's only look good color matched IMO. The big chrome grilles look terrible honestly

The color match flows good with the rest of the truck. The chrome just makes the front end look even bigger. I like the chrome on some colors, but not a lot.

Spending time in a bizzard up at Sault Ste Marie. Spent 4 hours this morning at Customs waiting to fix a typo. After cleared it went to full on bizzard. 5 miles unhook the camper. Head back over bridge. Back in MI stopped and eating.

Made it to the Mackinac Bridge. It's now sun and bridge authority says no crossing because aI have stuff in the pickup box. High winds but if box was completely empty I would be allowed to cross. :cookoo[1]:

....And here comes the bizzard now.

Edited by Chevor

Spending time in a bizzard up at Sault Ste Marie. Spent 4 hours this morning at Customs waiting to fix a typo. After cleared it went to full on bizzard. 5 miles unhook the camper. Head back over bridge. Back in MI stopped and eating.

Made it to the Mackinac Bridge. It's now sun and bridge authority says no crossing because aI have stuff in the pickup box. High winds but if box was completely empty I would be allowed to cross. :cookoo[1]:

....And here comes the bizzard now.

That must be the blizzard thats headed my way... Not looking forward to it...

That must be the blizzard thats headed my way... Not looking forward to it...

I got a plow truck for the first time in my life. This year, hardly any snow, LOL.

I actually pulled a deer tick out of my gut yesterday. In FEBRUARY! Usually don't see those bastards around until mid-May.

Last year at this time, there was over 3' of snow still on the ground. This year, standing water out there. No complaints from me! :)

post-65085-0-71371000-1456784380_thumb.jpg