What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Maybe, although sometimes I think the roads I travel on in NJ are better than the constantly under construction ones here in Orlando. I've known a few people that have blown out tires or bent rims because of all the construction we have always going on. Granted they drive cars and some of them were lowered so there's that too. I also don't really slow down for stuff unless the vehicle in front of me forces me to.

Just got back from installing the dash cam I bought last week. Ran the power cord along the top of the windshield tucked into the headliner where it will hopefully stay, then down the pillar, through the fuse panel opening, and behind the steering column panel. That should do until I get around to getting or making a hard wire kit. Think I messed up the top tint strip a little. That or I forgot to take the plastic off the suction cup. Oh well. Took 15 minutes and I found out I'm missing one of the screws on the bottom steering panel.

MA roads are 10x worse than NJ's. My road hasn't been paved since the late 50's or early 60's. It's been patched 10,000 times since. If they turned it to dirt, it would be an improvement ... seriously!

I replaced my keyless entry / remote start unit, (Audiovox). For the last week it had been randomly refusing to start or lock/unlock. I had to use their override button to drive the truck. I got a new CompuStar unit installed.

Edited by txab
  • Like 1

Took over 500 pounds of gear out of back of truck. Hitches, tools, extra fluids. Considering retiring the 2010 from commercial duty.

Truck is showing CEL at startup. Edge is showing PO401 - EGR insufficient flow, and PO674 - #4 glow plug circuit.

Recently P2155 -injector supply group D circut has showed up a few times. And hauling in 100 degree heat was seeing dreaded PO087 - low rail pressure code.

Got my new tailgate handle in the mail. Thanks to the forum I know the torque specs for the handle bolts :thumbs:

Now to get it painted. Hoping that the dealer can do a nice job for double digit prices.

Just MO, but I'd find a body shop before I let any dealer paint anything ... unless you don't care how it looks.

It's only 2:30 here in Arizona! An hour away from opening the presents one by one.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Okay, then pics by 11pm eastern time tonight or it never happened. [emoji1]
  • Like 3

That's a thing of beauty! Lots of zeros on the end of that bill, I bet ... :noway: