Silver Lake Dune Meets

SarahsGMC

Ew that picture is gross!!

Lool nitro that place gets everyone in trouble :P ill probably get in trouble in a mud hole out there.. I don't wanna get muddy but I somehow always do LOL def don't want to clean out mud from everywhere again.

Sent from my truck using TAPATALK

You guys are playin in sand and This is what I'm dealin with last couple days ahah. My work truck out front of my place. Callin for more snow tonight!!

post-65833-135105947884_thumb.jpg

Man we need snow like that around here this winter. Stupid drought!

I'll be on the Sand all day Saturday, no Val Du for me tho. That place has gotten me in trouble a couple times too many.

I stayed with a bunch of friends at Val-Du the season the campground was called Cottonwood Creek. The owner lady HATED us. :lol: We were a bit loud but the only other people there were a ton of guys having a bachelor party. And they didn't seem to mind cause they were even louder. They were kicked out the second night while I somehow slept through the county sheriff showing up and a whatnot. All I know is they trashed the bathroom before they showed up- I went to take a dump sunday morning and you'd of thought a tornado went through. I had to pick a toilet paper dispenser off the ground, bring it into the stall with me and use to to prop the door shut, that hung only on one hinge. :lol:

Part campground owner here and I can tell you this, be grateful of your customers and don't take any BS! We've had bathroom damage before and there is just no reason for it. It ruins the other campers time and it costs us money. We've kicked people out before too, mostly on a Holiday, tough guys who had too much liquid courage. It never makes you feel good when you have to kick someone out.

We aren't staying at the campground lol I've got too many stories from there lmao no we didn't trash anything just so many crazies. My friends are staying at silver sands so we're just gonna dune chill at the bar and finish off at the hotel or a Halloween party.

Sent from my truck using TAPATALK

You guys are playin in sand and This is what I'm dealin with last couple days ahah. My work truck out front of my place. Callin for more snow tonight!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351059923.149302.jpg

We need some of that around here!!

Those dunes look like so much fun. I really should take a trip out there sometime and check it out.

saving brad after the first 2 mins on the dunes LOL thats a 2wd

66524_4759539987446_1419062966_n.jpg

and his first day on the dunes ended up like this LOL he has a 6 inch lift and 35s, you wouldnt know from how stuck he was

598716_4757282611013_834908019_n.jpg

155515_4757274850819_356621491_n.jpg

Archived