Location of 4x4 sticker?

kstruckcountry

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because the bed needs something to break it up? Though my Ford in high school said 4x4 under the driver's headlight. Can't really see it but I'll whore out a pic of it anyhow. :lol:

F150.jpg

That was Christmas day in 2003, one of the very first pictures I took with my first digital camera I got that year. Shit, I think I'm getting old. :lol:

Was doing some deep thinking today,

I just hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly...lol

However, yes that is a curious thing, but I think Mike is right, you put a sticker on the front and the bed would be naked...and he's getting old... : ) (I'm on a roll tonight.)

I don't mind the Z71 stickers but the 4x4 ones I don't like much personally. By far the best visual thing I did was debadging the tailgate- I've gotten compliments from people who aren't even gear heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well at school I can't do any of my hobbies, so the rare times I have time, I sit around. :lol:

The All Terrain emblem placement is what I was thinking, but the only badge I have is the Silverado on the tailgate. And soon a couple Powercat decals on the back window. :)

i personally dont like any stickers or badges or anything.. dont like tacky names like raptor or even vortecMAX badges.. luckily GM isnt big on gaudy names like dodge is.. like that rams that say BIG HORN or RUMBLE BEE with horrid decals from the factory.

just saying how i feel

I really love people who debadge, as I saw my truck at the dealer about 1 hour after it came in, and they didn't run a VIN for price, just stuck it into the computer as a 2wd. Apparently the guy who priced it didn't see 4x4 stickers so assumed it was 2wd. Anyhow, I left the dealer, went to half a dozen more, couldn't find a better deal, and came back for a test drive. They had put the price up $2k. However, they said they would take the original price since that's what they originally told me. Yeah, probably a sales gimmick, but there was no better deal anywhere else, as all comparable trucks were $2k more.

I don't mind the Z71 stickers but the 4x4 ones I don't like much personally. By far the best visual thing I did was debadging the tailgate- I've gotten compliments from people who aren't even gear heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Z71 package can be found on 2WD trucks. I'd rather see a 4X4 sticker than that watered down Z71 stuff. :D

i personally dont like any stickers or badges or anything.. dont like tacky names like raptor or even vortecMAX badges.. luckily GM isnt big on gaudy names like dodge is.. like that rams that say BIG HORN or RUMBLE BEE with horrid decals from the factory.

just saying how i feel

Um, your sig???

Archived