The "big four" survival guns are:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That gun sight is awesome I wonder what the policy is for ordering a gun sight cross border?

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

You'd be best to contact a local store as it seems lots of US vendors won't ship to Canada. Mine is an Aimpoint PRO.

A sight shouldnt be an issue.

And Mike politics I dont want to get into. Just keeping it legal

Nothing about politics- it's all give and take. You get nice weather, I get standard capacity mags. :lol:

Our selection here is terrible all the good stuff is down south, and cheaper.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

You might try contacting some of the vendors like MidwayUSA, Bravo Company, etc (steer clear of Cheaper Than Dirt, they're a horrid vendor) and see what their policy is. Bear in mind I have zero knowledge of export/import laws but it is an item anyone can walk in and buy here so if you're close to the border that may be an option but I can't say anything as to what issues you might run into trying to bring it home.

Yea Mike it is pretty nice. Its 53 degrees here. I can go shoot outside and not freeze my ass off

At least you're reasonable- I've met a few CA types who'd about die in 53 degree weather. :lol:

I've lived in the highest elevation of Florida.... Sea level. It would get to 18 at night. Been in the mountains of Utah. I hate cold, but I can still go out in it with jeans and a t shirt

I've lived in the highest elevation of Florida.... Sea level. It would get to 18 at night. Been in the mountains of Utah. I hate cold, but I can still go out in it with jeans and a t shirt

That was always the joke- that the skyscrapers in Miami are taller than any natural point in the state. :lol:

Just checked- the highest point there is 345'! :lol:

ar check

ar check

ar check

ar check

ar check

ar check

ar check

saiga 12 check

S&W snub .38 +p check

S&W snub 357 check

beretta px4 check

1911 check

1911 check

rem M700 check

savage 17 hmr check

ruger 10/22 check

marlin 22 check

Lol, my wife hated my addiction tell she seen how they go for now, the woman just sees dollar signs.

Archived