2013 factory radio for sale. Had XM,Bose, Bluetooth, stealing wheel co

Afatcer

I upgraded my factory 2013 at 600 miles for a navigation factory radio. The part number is 20934593. It does have the port for the USB on the back.. I can send photos via email looking for $400 OBO, what do you got to lose, just ask.

Well, I suggest you start an intro thread. You do not have PM capability yet since you only have 1 post. I think you have to wait until you have at least 5 for these privileges

Well, I suggest you start an intro thread. You do not have PM capability yet since you only have 1 post. I think you have to wait until you have at least 5 for these privileges

why do you keep trying to pee in everyone's corn flakes, this is your second post reguarding a stock radio, where you might have overstepped your bounds,a moderator should control a thread before it derails,not allow your supervision deter a new member from posting! just thinking aloud, no harm - no foul,just broaden your scope, don't you think if this was an issue the admins. would have a block on this automaticaily.

There isn't an issue. He is a new member. He has no PM capability yet, I made him aware of it. He started a thread and is posting. If you have a further problem then PM me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived