2014+ Suspension Lifts

My 15 rcx 6 inch with upgraded shocks, rides great and not bad of a install

Pic was with 275/65/20 duratracs, now has 35s

Gonna say you fellas are hurting this guys feelings. I'm to far away from my home and already miss my truck, and it's one good looking truck after another.

• Like 2

My 15 rcx 6 inch with upgraded shocks, rides great and not bad of a install

Pic was with 275/65/20 duratracs, now has 35s

Id like to see a pic of your truck with the 325 Duratracs. I got a set of the 325/60/20 Duratracs (35.6") ready to go on as soon as my BDS kit shows up.

Edited by NEMESIS-A/T

I currently have a 2.5 in level on my 14 GMC 1500 4x4 and I have been researching mcgaughy 4 inch kit but for about $ 200 more you can get the 7-9" lift. Is it pretty much a decision at that point since its not much difference in price?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Id like to see a pic of your truck with the 325 Duratracs. I got a set of the 325/60/20 Duratracs (35.6") ready to go on as soon as my BDS kit shows up.

Sorry should have been more clear, 35s on it now aren't duratracs. I'm sure they will look great though

post-153983-0-38474700-1454700036_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Trainguy

If i buy some lift spindles for my 2014 silverado 2wd by itself with included brake lines, would i need anything else like new uca's etc or i could just install the spindles & its lifted? Looking to get 3" or 4.5" lift spindles. Seems like its more to it then just adding spindles & the longer brake lines but i may be wrong.

If i buy some lift spindles for my 2014 silverado 2wd by itself with included brake lines, would i need anything else like new uca's etc or i could just install the spindles & its lifted? Looking to get 3" or 4.5" lift spindles. Seems like its more to it then just adding spindles & the longer brake lines but i may be wrong.

My understanding with 2wd trucks is that it's that easy. You could purchase new UCA's and that will increase your wheel travel. Coilovers will also improve ride quality allow for more height adjustment. Not sure what your budget is but CST has a 2wd spindle kit and a new mid travel kit coming out in the next two weeks too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My understanding with 2wd trucks is that it's that easy. You could purchase new UCA's and that will increase your wheel travel. Coilovers will also improve ride quality allow for more height adjustment. Not sure what your budget is but CST has a 2wd spindle kit and a new mid travel kit coming out in the next two weeks too.

Cool thanks for the input man. Ima look into that!

Cool thanks for the input man. Ima look into that!

They have two kits right now. One with rear blocks one without. Heres a link to the kit with blocks.

http://cstsuspension.com/207-lift-kit-2014-2015-1500-2wd.html

I had CST's 4" lift on my 2012 AWD Denali and it was great. I'm excited to see the release of the mid travel for the 2wd drive. I called hoping it was for the 4wd but was told they are in the intial stages development. So 4wd wont be out for a long time.

Edited by crafferty

They have two kits right now. One with rear blocks one without. Heres a link to the kit with blocks.http://cstsuspension.com/207-lift-kit-2014-2015-1500-2wd.html

I had CST's 4" lift on my 2012 AWD Denali and it was great. I'm excited to see the release of the mid travel for the 2wd drive. I called hoping it was for the 4wd but was told they are in the intial stages development. So 4wd wont be out for a long time.

Awesome thanks brotha

Not sure if its been asked, but

What is everyone doing as far as alignments after lift and tires? How off is the alignment after a BDS or Zone lift?

What alignment specs are best? 0 tow, 0 caster , and Camber?

I have a Zone 6.5 lift on its way and have a set of 36" Duratracs ready to go on.

20151220_120405_resized_1.jpg

20160126_155929_1.jpg

is a drop cross member required for some 4.5" lift spindles on a 2014 silverado 2wd.. i saw a pair online for 2 spindles alone with longer brake lines, new to the lift game so im not sure if theres any other parts i need to go with the spindles & longer brake lines. any suggestions guys? i talked to rough country & they said id need a drop cross member to go with it? i wouldnt think so but i could be wrong.. Once again this is for a 2WD

Edited by Suspension

Not sure if its been asked, but

What is everyone doing as far as alignments after lift and tires? How off is the alignment after a BDS or Zone lift?

What alignment specs are best? 0 tow, 0 caster , and Camber?

I have a Zone 6.5 lift on its way and have a set of 36" Duratracs ready to go on.

20151220_120405_resized_1.jpg

20160126_155929_1.jpg

I believe Zone has the specs on the website for the alignment. I will tell you that with those 36" Duratracs you will need to do some extensive trimming! I have 35's and had to do a lot in the front and back. I still get a little rub in reverse at just under full lock. I'm glad I went with the 6.5"... 7-9" might have been better to avoid any rubbing. Also make sure you throw the zone add a leaf in yours, especially since it's a crew cab. I'm glad we did. It doesn't cost much.