2014+ Suspension Lifts

I know a few of y'all have the RCX 7.5" lift. Have y'all added the spacers so the rear wheels are aligned with the front? It looks like 1.75 - 2 inches, but thought maybe y'all had already had the work done and could verify which size is necessary.

And what is the largest size tire y'all are running with the RCX 7.5" lift? I'm looking at 325/60r20's in a dew different brands. I had good luck with the BFG KO's on my last Z71.

I know a few of y'all have the RCX 7.5" lift. Have y'all added the spacers so the rear wheels are aligned with the front? It looks like 1.75 - 2 inches, but thought maybe y'all had already had the work done and could verify which size is necessary.

Anyone here have the McGaughys suspension lift set at 9 inches with the 1.5 inch add a leaf on 37s for a Gmc Sierra 1500 specifically? I ordered the lift and tires, but still not decided between the 22x10-13 and 22x12-44 fuel maverick due to not wanting to cut the bumper or wheel well arch flares. I don't mind cutting the plastic valance off or cutting the wheel well liners. Any pictures or true information would be extremely helpful in this matter. Thanks in advance.

Anyone here have the McGaughys suspension lift set at 9 inches with the 1.5 inch add a leaf on 37s for a Gmc Sierra 1500 specifically? I ordered the lift and tires, but still not decided between the 22x10-13 and 22x12-44 fuel maverick due to not wanting to cut the bumper or wheel well arch flares. I don't mind cutting the plastic valance off or cutting the wheel well liners. Any pictures or true information would be extremely helpful in this matter. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest the 22x12 with -44 as I have 20x10 -24 offset and some days to me it looks like I should of went wider. The -13 would be too small

I would suggest the 22x12 with -44 as I have 20x10 -24 offset and some days to me it looks like I should of went wider. The -13 would be too small

The 22x10-13 has a 3.98 inch lip which is pretty good, but the 12 wide has a 6.23 inch lip which I really like; everyone apparently has a lot of cutting to fit those. Only reason I would go with the 22x10-13 is for the fitment without bumper or flare cutting. I guess I am just really looking for confirmation on fitment to pull the trigger on which size haha. Cause most the lift shops here all say either wheel will require bumper and flare cutting but then again they haven't did many if any McGaughys 9" lifts on the new GM trucks. McGaughys over the phone support claims the 22x10-13 will not require any bumper or flare cutting. :/

The 22x10-13 has a 3.98 inch lip which is pretty good, but the 12 wide has a 6.23 inch lip which I really like; everyone apparently has a lot of cutting to fit those. Only reason I would go with the 22x10-13 is for the fitment without bumper or flare cutting. I guess I am just really looking for confirmation on fitment to pull the trigger on which size haha. Cause most the lift shops here all say either wheel will require bumper and flare cutting but then again they haven't did many if any McGaughys 9" lifts on the new GM trucks. McGaughys over the phone support claims the 22x10-13 will not require any bumper or flare cutting. :/

What did McGaughy say? I know with my 6" lift and 35x13.5R20 on 20x10 -24offset I had to remove the valance, cut the bumper and cut the metal and plastic on the rear of the fender. With all that I still rub at full lock in reverse on uneven ground.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What did McGaughy say? I know with my 6" lift and 35x13.5R20 on 20x10 -24offset I had to remove the valance, cut the bumper and cut the metal and plastic on the rear of the fender. With all that I still rub at full lock in reverse on uneven ground.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

McGaughys claims the 22x10-13 will fit without cutting metal or the fender flares, but it is just a customer service rep and not someone that actually does lifts.

The -13 will definitely not require cutting because my -24 only needed like .5" of plastic cut the prevent rubbing. There is a guy on here with a 7" fought country with -44 22x12 and he has some rubbing but little like I was. So if anything that would be what you would have. Im saying this because I don't want you to be like me and regret not buying the wheels you wanted. I know because this is my second time. I had 18x10 the first time going for the look I saw on another truck but really wanted bigger like 22x10 or 22x12 but then upgraded to 20x10 thinking it would do me the same and save some $$ on tires. Nope...Still want the 22x12 lol

Terrible pics this warm weather is a mess but pics none the less. Zone 6.5", 20x9 fuel mavericks +14 offset, 35x12.5 trail grapplers, 1.75" bora rear spacers post-146784-1456523194_thumb.jpgpost-146784-145652320272_thumb.jpg

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I remember a guy on here saying his box was crooked after lift, I noticed mine is a little bit off but it was probably Like that from the factory, doesn't bother me any

post-146784-1456523194_thumb.jpg

post-146784-145652320272_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The -13 will definitely not require cutting because my -24 only needed like .5" of plastic cut the prevent rubbing. There is a guy on here with a 7" fought country with -44 22x12 and he has some rubbing but little like I was. So if anything that would be what you would have. Im saying this because I don't want you to be like me and regret not buying the wheels you wanted. I know because this is my second time. I had 18x10 the first time going for the look I saw on another truck but really wanted bigger like 22x10 or 22x12 but then upgraded to 20x10 thinking it would do me the same and save some $$ on tires. Nope...Still want the 22x12 lol

Only reason I am wondering is the Sierras can't clear wheel and tires as well as the silverados due to the stock wheel well flares that hang down a little past the fenders. I agree with you about the size but I got my wheel well flares painted to match and cutting them would force me to get them touched up again for extra moneys haha. Too bad there isn't a Fuel Maverick two piece 22x11-25 - 35 offset haha. would be perfect!

Terrible pics this warm weather is a mess but pics none the less. Zone 6.5", 20x9 fuel mavericks +14 offset, 35x12.5 trail grapplers, 1.75" bora rear spacers attachicon.gifDSC_0072.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0070.JPG

I remember a guy on here saying his box was crooked after lift, I noticed mine is a little bit off but it was probably Like that from the factory, doesn't bother me any

I am thinking of going with the Zone 6.5 too. Did you install the add a leaf in the rear? What are your front and rear fender measurements now?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I am thinking of going with the Zone 6.5 too. Did you install the add a leaf in the rear? What are your front and rear fender measurements now?

No add a leaf and it sits pretty level maybe a bit higher in front. That pic had about 450 pounds of stuff in the back. No measurement yet will get them tomorrow and hopefully some better pics

• Like 1

No add a leaf and it sits pretty level maybe a bit higher in front. That pic had about 450 pounds of stuff in the back. No measurement yet will get them tomorrow and hopefully some better pics

Thanks truck looks great! Would love too see more pics.