2014+ Suspension Lifts

Put an order in for the lift, tires, and wheels today. Hope it comes out the way I want it or I'll be pretty sad. Thanks for everyone's pics, comments, and inputs. They all played into my decision. Here is what I am getting:

Lift: 4.5" Zone lift

Wheels: 18x9 +0 Offset

Tires: 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Misc: .5" strut spacer (to help clear the tires) and 1.5" wheel spacers for the rear (so they match the poke in the front)

Again, thanks everyone. Pretty excited. now a week of waiting for everything to come in, then making the appointment at the shop.

Matt

I look forward to seeing the outcome.

Put an order in for the lift, tires, and wheels today. Hope it comes out the way I want it or I'll be pretty sad. Thanks for everyone's pics, comments, and inputs. They all played into my decision. Here is what I am getting:

Lift: 4.5" Zone lift

Wheels: 18x9 +0 Offset

Tires: 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Misc: .5" strut spacer (to help clear the tires) and 1.5" wheel spacers for the rear (so they match the poke in the front)

Again, thanks everyone. Pretty excited. now a week of waiting for everything to come in, then making the appointment at the shop.

Matt

How come you are going with the 4.5 and a spacer instead of just going with the 6.5? I had a 4.5 inch on my last truck and I ended up adding a level and body lift to make it higher. Won't make that mistake again lol

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

How come you are going with the 4.5 and a spacer instead of just going with the 6.5? I had a 4.5 inch on my last truck and I ended up adding a level and body lift to make it higher. Won't make that mistake again lol

it's only a .5" spacer, so it's a .25" thick. this is only as a precaution in case the tires won't fit up front. talked to a guy who has done some really nice trucks out in alabama and this is what he recommended. I didn't go with the 6.5" lift because it's too tall for my taste, and more importantly my lifestyle. I need to be under a certain to height to get into work and into my garage. That being said, if i need to, i can just get the upper strut spacer and rear block to make my lift a 6.5" from zone. so it's cool.

it's only a .5" spacer, so it's a .25" thick. this is only as a precaution in case the tires won't fit up front. talked to a guy who has done some really nice trucks out in alabama and this is what he recommended. I didn't go with the 6.5" lift because it's too tall for my taste, and more importantly my lifestyle. I need to be under a certain to height to get into work and into my garage. That being said, if i need to, i can just get the upper strut spacer and rear block to make my lift a 6.5" from zone. so it's cool.

Right on man. Make sure to post pics!

Can anyone tell me what lift this truck might have. I have looked and looked for where I found this picture and can't seem to find it again. I'd like to do the same on mine.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Probably some type of 6" with 35x12.5x20

I was thinking a 4" with 33's. If anyone knows who's truck or where to see specs, let me know please

Ill just leave this here....

Im 99% sure its the same truck

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

It looks great, but I personally think it needs more negative offset. I know many people dislike spacers, but I think some 1-2" spacers would do it some good in the looks department

I prefer the flush look.... But thats just me.

Bobbylowe, I think the 5 inch lift is going to make those tires look small. I have the 5 inch rcx. I think my tires look a little small and they are 34 inches. I am in the same boat as you. These tires cost me 1300 and they only have 10k on them.

I hope you're wrong Insane - I opted for the 7.5" and I'm dropping it off in the morning. I decided if I have to bite the bullet, I'd rather have the lift I want and have to get new tires. The shop here said they use 305/55r20 tires with the 5" lift. I'm praying that it won't look silly, but I don't want to have to do a bodylift to fit 35's when it's time to upgrade to the next size.

I'll definitely post some after pictures.

• Like 1

I hope you're wrong Insane - I opted for the 7.5" and I'm dropping it off in the morning. I decided if I have to bite the bullet, I'd rather have the lift I want and have to get new tires. The shop here said they use 305/55r20 tires with the 5" lift. I'm praying that it won't look silly, but I don't want to have to do a bodylift to fit 35's when it's time to upgrade to the next size.

I'll definitely post some after pictures.

7.5" lift?? Yah 33s are going to look TINY you could run a 36 tire under that like a 325/60/20

7.5" lift?? Yah 33s are going to look TINY you could run a 36 tire under that like a 325/60/20

You're likely right. I'd rather she'll out the $$ for tires than have to get more lift when the time comes.

This time tomorrow I'll post after pictures.

Edited by BobbyLowe