2014+ Suspension Lifts

I believe Zone has the specs on the website for the alignment. I will tell you that with those 36" Duratracs you will need to do some extensive trimming! I have 35's and had to do a lot in the front and back. I still get a little rub in reverse at just under full lock. I'm glad I went with the 6.5"... 7-9" might have been better to avoid any rubbing. Also make sure you throw the zone add a leaf in yours, especially since it's a crew cab. I'm glad we did. It doesn't cost much.

I ran 35s on my 7" lifted Tacoma before this truck. I had to trim alot.. So no problem there. I already ordered the Zone kit and did get the AAL because I like to be level or have the tail higher look. Zone doesn't have any alignment specs from what I could find... I know on Tacoma forum there was a thread specific for lifted trucks so we could compare alignments. I turned out to be helpful to me. This is why I ask.

I ran 35s on my 7" lifted Tacoma before this truck. I had to trim alot.. So no problem there. I already ordered the Zone kit and did get the AAL because I like to be level or have the tail higher look. Zone doesn't have any alignment specs from what I could find... I know on Tacoma forum there was a thread specific for lifted trucks so we could compare alignments. I turned out to be helpful to me. This is why I ask.

It is on page 27 when looking at the install instruction on their website.

Here is the link: http://4x4media.info/instructions/zon/C2456_C2656.pdf

I believe Zone has the specs on the website for the alignment. I will tell you that with those 36" Duratracs you will need to do some extensive trimming! I have 35's and had to do a lot in the front and back. I still get a little rub in reverse at just under full lock. I'm glad I went with the 6.5"... 7-9" might have been better to avoid any rubbing. Also make sure you throw the zone add a leaf in yours, especially since it's a crew cab. I'm glad we did. It doesn't cost much.

Shouldn't have to trim that much at all if the offset is right. Can fit 35s with plenty of room. You have 20x10 with -24 that's why you had rubbing

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Edited by zoomiejr2

Well, my Fuel Mavericks are -24 offset because I wanted to add bushwhacker fender flares. I wanted the wide looking stance and if I went with -12 they would be tucked under the fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it looks the best, when I lift my new 16 I'm going with a higher offset, I cant bring myself to trim a new truck lol

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hi all, new member here, but i've been reading up and down this thread for a couple weeks trying to find the right lift/tire combo for my 14 silverado CC. I currently have a 2" leveling kit and 285/65/18 on it right now, but I want more lift. :)

I think i've narrowed my lift down to a 4.5" zone lift. I have seen several members with this lift, but mostly with 20's, not 18's. I may have overlooked them, but is there anyone out there running the 4.5" zone with 18's? what size tire are you running? I've got my eyes on a set of 18x9 +0 offset (5"BS).

thanks for your time and help. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Hi all, new member here, but i've been reading up and down this thread for a couple weeks trying to find the right lift/tire combo for my 14 silverado CC. I currently have a 2" leveling kit and 285/65/18 on it right now, but I want more lift. :)

I think i've narrowed my lift down to a 4.5" zone lift. I have seen several members with this lift, but mostly with 20's, not 18's. I may have overlooked them, but is there anyone out there running the 4.5" zone with 18's? what size tire are you running? I've got my eyes on a set of 18x9 +0 offset (5"BS).

thanks for your time and help. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

I have the cousin to this lift; a 4" BDS. I have 18x9 Fuel Cleavers with a -12 offset and 305/65/18 BFG KO2's. BDS had suggested I try a 0 offset wheel or even slightly positive to avoid trimming. There was minor rubbing at full lock in reverse, but I've since fixed it.

Josh

I have the cousin to this lift; a 4" BDS. I have 18x9 Fuel Cleavers with a -12 offset and 305/65/18 BFG KO2's. BDS had suggested I try a 0 offset wheel or even slightly positive to avoid trimming. There was minor rubbing at full lock in reverse, but I've since fixed it.

Josh

Thanks for the input. That really helps make my decision.

Matt

Put an order in for the lift, tires, and wheels today. Hope it comes out the way I want it or I'll be pretty sad. Thanks for everyone's pics, comments, and inputs. They all played into my decision. Here is what I am getting:

Lift: 4.5" Zone lift

Wheels: 18x9 +0 Offset

Tires: 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Misc: .5" strut spacer (to help clear the tires) and 1.5" wheel spacers for the rear (so they match the poke in the front)

Again, thanks everyone. Pretty excited. now a week of waiting for everything to come in, then making the appointment at the shop.

Matt

So it's finally time for a suspension lift - the Supreme Suspension leveling kit I'm running is making the control arm hit the knuckle - hopefully that terminology is correct.

I currently have Mayhem Patriot wheels (-12 offset) and Falken Wild Peak A/T's in 305/55/r20. The tires stil have over 80% tread left (and weren't cheap @ $250 each). I'm going to go with the RCX crossmember lift. The shop near me does 5" -7" for the same price. It seems silly not to go with the 7", but I don't want my truck looking like a skateboard if the tires are too small.

Does anybody have a 6 or 7 inch lift with this size (or comparable) tire?

post-106860-0-13418900-1455147438_thumb.jpg

How the truck looks currently.

• Like 1