2014+ Suspension Lifts

I love it, and you were right I don't notice any power loss at all, still goes like stink lol

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

And it does look better without the GM Step rails. So those Power Steps are really looking better to me because my wife would kill me if I removed mine.

And it does look better without the GM Step rails. So those Power Steps are really looking better to me because my wife would kill me if I removed mine.

Yup they aren't cheap but I will be getting them shortly. I also want to do some kind of flare or offset mud flaps as much as i hate them, I can forsee the paint taking a beating without them lol

Or maybe I'll get 3m paint protection along my rockers

• Like 1

this im sure has been addressed but

2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 2inch level.

can I run 20x9 -12 with 305/50/20's?

I currently have 20x9+19 with 305/50/20's and no issues at all but I want a wider stance.

I'm trying to do some research on what I want to do to my truck. I originally thought about just leveling out the front, but would it be best if I plan to get a small lift to just do that instead of even worrying about leveling? The most I'd really want is about 3 or 4 inches. So would I just get a lift kit and put 4 inches on the front and 2 on the back to level it out? Also, would a 4 inch lift make the vehicle too tall to clear a 7ft parking garage?

I'm trying to do some research on what I want to do to my truck. I originally thought about just leveling out the front, but would it be best if I plan to get a small lift to just do that instead of even worrying about leveling? The most I'd really want is about 3 or 4 inches. So would I just get a lift kit and put 4 inches on the front and 2 on the back to level it out? Also, would a 4 inch lift make the vehicle too tall to clear a 7ft parking garage?

The 4" kit from BDS would be right up your ally. Several trucks on this site are running that. Also the rear lifts with the front but comes out close to level. IMO they look very nice and way better than my truck did when I only had a Rough Country 2.5" level.