2014+ Suspension Lifts

2015 LT, 7.5 in. Rough Country lift, Rough Country skid plate, Moto Metal MO962 20x12, Federal Couragia MT 35x12.50.

Beautiful Truck I was thinking of the 20x9 962's on mine with a 2.5" level with some 33x12.5x20's.

• Like 1

Beautiful Truck I was thinking of the 20x9 962's on mine with a 2.5" level with some 33x12.5x20's.

Thanks brother! Yeah sound good. You could pull that set up off easily. Where you looking for the wheels and tires?

Havent really decided yet on who has the best deals. Also trying to decide on how aggressive a tread I want considering it will see more road time than trail, but I dont want stock tire highway tread.

Edited by Trinity2016
  • Like 1

Fabtech 4" lift, 295/60/20 trail grapplers on 20" BMF REPR's

I just made an account to ask about your lift so idk how to use this but I just wanted to know if the kit was actually a 4" or it came with 2.25" lift up front and 1.75" in the back ? I have a 2014 Chevy z71 and I want a 4" but everyone I've asked tells me that this truck stock is already higher so to accomplish the 4" I just need the 2.25" level

Edited by villad2
  • Like 1

Hey

2015 LT, 7.5 in. Rough Country lift, Rough Country skid plate, Moto Metal MO962 20x12, Federal Couragia MT 35x12.5

Hey Bro, can you post multiple front and rear shots so I can get a feel for how far they stick out of the fender? Thanks in advance man.

• Like 1

Here are some more.

Sharp truck! Just picked up a new 2015 & put the build list together. I'm going to go with 22x12 on 35's and was a little worried there wouldn't be enough tire to cover the wheels. I can run over stuff with my current truck 33s on 20x9 and come no where close to curbing my wheels. You have enough meat on those 22x12s?

• Like 1

Thanks brother! Looks badass. Exactly what I was waiting to see to make up my mind. Definitely going with the 22x12s instead of the 22x10s.

Yeah, I like em' better. You won't get the ballooning effect a smaller width rim would give the tire.