2014+ Suspension Lifts

Oh I agree I was just stating the companies both said an inaccurate estimation so I was just trying to warn people salesman were claiming something different than actual real life scenario is. By the way do you have any good side pics of your truck with the lift. I'm looking at that or the BDS myself. Wanna figure which to save up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Csjumper2003

Nice. Well glad someone got someone that knew whats up. To check what I was told I called them again and they said the same about 1.5 on each side. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called BDS and they told me about an inch on the front... On the 4" kit

Also called the shop that will be doing the install and he priced me with 2 wheel hub centric spacers to even the rear out.... Thank god... Because my OCD woukd drive me insane lol

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Ever drive behind a lifted truck? If they don't have spacers, to me, looks uneven as hell and that's why I put the spacers on mine. From the side view you can't tell but knowing it would be like that whould drive me nuts!

Edited by Go Ordnance.
  • Like 2

Ever drive behind a lifted truck? If they don't have spacers, to me, looks uneven as hell and that's why I put the spacers on mine. From the side view you can't tell but knowing it would be like that whould drive me nuts!

You have spacers in the rear only right??

My OCD would drive me insane if mine were staggered lol

I have the BDS 4" lift. It certainly did push the front track width further out than the rear. I do not have spacers because I do not trust them. Although it is noticeable to the naked eye, I do not believe it looks bad at all.

Just my 2 cents :)

Josh

Yes only on the rear. With them installed everything seems to line up perfect.

That.... Is beautiful

Dangitt.... 4 or 6......6 or 4.....ughhhhh SOB

IMAG0064_zpsrn1anyqp.jpg

Traded in my 2011 mustang a couple weeks ago, and got this 2015 Sierra 1500 sle 4x4. First stop was the offroad shop! 6" pro comp suspension lift with pro runner rear shocks, 20x9 Havok wheels, 35x12.5 Mickey thompson baja mtz. Removed the air damn (this is an older picture), and am looking for some more suggestions on things to work on. I think I want to tackle performance next, the lift and bigger tires really messed with my acceleration and shift points.

• Like 1

That's a good looking truck.

IMAG0064_zpsrn1anyqp.jpg

Traded in my 2011 mustang a couple weeks ago, and got this 2015 Sierra 1500 sle 4x4. First stop was the offroad shop! 6" pro comp suspension lift with pro runner rear shocks, 20x9 Havok wheels, 35x12.5 Mickey thompson baja mtz. Removed the air damn (this is an older picture), and am looking for some more suggestions on things to work on. I think I want to tackle performance next, the lift and bigger tires really messed with my acceleration and shift points.

IMAG0064_zpsrn1anyqp.jpg

Nice! Hopefully they have my Zone 6.5" done today! I just ordered the Bushwacker fender flares, n-fab nerf bars and Gibson exhaust!

IMAG0064_zpsrn1anyqp.jpg

Looks really good. I'm probably a minority but i think these trucks look better with the air dams on.