2014+ Suspension Lifts

12 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

If you just ordered, cancel it or reject it unless it’s to late. But, you’ll be fine, you’ll definitely need rear spacers probably 1.75”, hope it all goes well for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will like the BDS. I have the 4 inch BDS with fox coils and no wheel spacers. You honestly cant even tell the track width difference unless you know what your looking for. Somebody walking by your truck will not notice it. Turning radius is fine. BDS is top notch. Great choice.

Not sure if the 4” lift gives you new spindles like the 6” but You may get the widened track width poking out your front wheels so you’ll need to add rear spacers in order to balance out the look. If you have to get them look at Bora spacers, apparently they’re the best/safest. Just make sure to re-torque on every tire rotation.

I honestly can barely even notice the extra width up front. I don't fully trust spacers so I just left the front 1.5" wider. 

Pretty color and looks great! [emoji1303]

Thanks man! As you can tell the color changes a lot depending on lighting. Really love deep ocean blue!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, m3n00b said:
13 hours ago, FlatheadJohnny said:
Very nice, what is the offset on the wheels? 

Thanks man! I wanna say -12.

I just went to order them, FYI, i found out that they only make them in a +1 offset in the 18x9 with the GM bolt pattern, in case anyone else asks. Glad you posted pictures of your wheels, i have been looking for a set that I liked for a while. 

I just went to order them, FYI, i found out that they only make them in a +1 offset in the 18x9 with the GM bolt pattern, in case anyone else asks. Glad you posted pictures of your wheels, i have been looking for a set that I liked for a while. 
Thanks! I was totally unsure of the offset. Took me weeks to find a set that I liked and with the proper backspacing to fit my lift.

19 hours ago, FlatheadJohnny said:

Nice, What offset did you use on your wheels? I'm looking to do fender flares and want the tires to be flush with them. 

I can't remember, but it brings them about 2" out, but these are the wheels. The manufacturer will have it listed

Screenshot_20190820-155429_Chrome.jpg

Sorry but I just couldn't read through all 336+ pages in this thread.

I have a ''16 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 4x4 6.2 with the Magneride (Z95 w/Z82 which after 68k is now shot and in need of replacement.  I bought the truck used from the dealer at 21k and the original owner had installed what appears to be a small lift kit front and rear with 2" blocks under the springs in the rear and a 1" spacer under the struts in the front.  Which gives a little nose down rake but I'd like a bit more level.  I have a Summit Racing front leveling kit which is 2" strut tower spacers for the top to replace the 1" spacers currently on the bottom.  So looking for opinions/advice/suggestions on this setup?

And also looking for suggestions/advice on replacing the struts/shocks with what?  I've seen the Rancho Quicklift's and RS9000XL's and I've tried to search the Bilstein website but when I enter my year, make, model it says there are no results/products.  Yes, I realize that with the 2" Summit lift kit in the front I wouldn't need the Rancho QuickLift's so what would be the other options?

Also, does anyone make a plugin resistor by-pass for the Magneride so that the computer isn't always showing an error?

TIA for your opinions and suggestions.

Edited by Gixxer188