2014+ Suspension Lifts

The Fabtech 4” knuckle lift maintains the stock track width and wouldn’t require wheel spacers. That’s what I’m running with Bilstein 5100’s and upgraded to the stealth shocks in the rear, rides great. If you want to go all out you can upgrade to the dirt logics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Korazu said:

Okay, I’m looking for some help from the community as I want to change up my ride to get more of an OEM ride quality, with no ass dragging and it looks like a suspension lift is the way to go.

I am currently running Bilstein’s on all corners with the front at the highest setting with 3” blocks and Hellwig 987’s in the back, on Fuel Vandal d627 20x9 +1 wrapped with Ridge Grappler 285/55R20’s. I want a 4”-6” lift without changing the stock width or adding wheel spacers.

I have talked to 4WP about their 6” ProComp, which have spacers and a different local shop to do an RC 5” kit, which I’ve read mixed reviews on, but I also talked to them about the 4.5” CST lift, but said they had a few customer service issues with quality and warrantying parts that break. So currently at a quandry on what to choose. I will need a shop to install it as I and not capable to do so, from a tool/time perspective.

I know that to each their own as everyone has differing opinions and each company can have some bad stock but I wanted to see what else is out there and badly in need of assistance as I’ve only had the Bilstein’s or and RC 2.5” leveling kit on my two different truck.

Thanks for anyones assistance.

Just about any knuckle kit that I have seen widens your stance. 

I have the Rough country 5 inch bracket kit. 

Maintains the factory stance. I have had it on since October of 2015 with no issues. 

My Goodyear Duratracs have about 45k on them and have worn evenly. 

I can't complain. It does take a bit of work. 

But it was worth it. The kit cost me 1000.00 at the time. I did end up changing out the rear shocks as they sucked and were very harsh . 

If you look way back in this thread to around October 2015 maybe November I did a write up on the install. 

7 hours ago, mrhonestlyinsane said:

Just about any knuckle kit that I have seen widens your stance. 

I have the Rough country 5 inch bracket kit. 

Maintains the factory stance. I have had it on since October of 2015 with no issues. 

My Goodyear Duratracs have about 45k on them and have worn evenly. 

I can't complain. It does take a bit of work. 

But it was worth it. The kit cost me 1000.00 at the time. I did end up changing out the rear shocks as they sucked and were very harsh . 

If you look way back in this thread to around October 2015 maybe November I did a write up on the install. 

Thanks for the information. I was able to go back and find your posts, nice truck.  What shocks did you change to? Also, have you had the lift settle any, i.e. rake not as much as it was when measurements were taken?

Mine definitely settled. When I first put it on I was over 6 inches in height difference. The rake in my truck is because I put an add a leaf in the rear. Otherwise the kit would sit pretty level. I like the rake myself . I do tow from time to time also so it helps.

I only change the rear shocks. I think they were the Rancho 7000 series for their 6 inch lift.

2 hours ago, mrhonestlyinsane said:

Mine definitely settled. When I first put it on I was over 6 inches in height difference. The rake in my truck is because I put an add a leaf in the rear. Otherwise the kit would sit pretty level. I like the rake myself . I do tow from time to time also so it helps.

I only change the rear shocks. I think they were the Rancho 7000 series for their 6 inch lift.

I am hoping with my Helwig 789 helper springs it'll help with the rake and towing, as it should. I also like some rake too.

I ended up purchasing the 5" RC bracket kit as you said, only bracket kits would keep the stock wheel width, everything else was putting them out 1-2+ inches.  I also went with the Fox 2.0 IFS rear shocks. It's scheduled to go into the shop on June 17th. I may also throw on some N-FAB Podium steps too. :D

Thanks for your assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 12:15 PM, Silver-n-black said:

6833b98efa696db1781f5bd57dd48044.jpg
eb48bbf50e20bd3813839214669d6686.jpgFront setup baja prerunner kit, rear king leaf springs and king 2.5. Running ko2 35’s on method wheel 17’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moly look at the angle of that CV joint. :omg:

8 minutes ago, huntwyo said:

How do you like the Deavers? Do you tow anything?

I love the Deavers but they are designed for ride performance. I removed the hitch so don't tow anything, but yesterday I had about about 650LBS in the bed with minimal squat in the rear. Adding weight definitely softens up the pack a lot so I did adjust the shocks firmer to compensate for that  

• 2 weeks later...

I just got da beast back from the shop yesterday from having the RC 5" bracket suspension kit put on. I kept my adjustable Bilstein's up front, but put them back to stock height and put some Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks in the rear. I would have liked to put in the reservoir shocks in the back, but too rich for my blood right now. The front wheel well measures at 42" and the rear at 42.5", which was only 4" in front and 2" in the rear difference in lift over the bilstean's at the top setting and 3" blocks in the rear.

I also installed a set of N-Fab LG Podium steps. Excuse the dirt, but it had been pouring down rain and had to help a friend remove a tree from on top of his shed.

IMG_0652.jpeg

IMG_0643.jpeg

IMG_0641.jpeg

• Like 3