2014+ Suspension Lifts

Here's my 17 Z71 6.2 with a 7" Readylift, 20×10 -19 Hostile Rage H113 and 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge grapplers. I'm going to make a separate post that gives more detail on the lift install. I'll add a link after I make the post.f2451584afa982812095522108b204a6.jpg
Here's my post and review of the lift.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/221733-review-of-readylift-7-lift-on-my-2017-silverado/&share_tid=221733&share_fid=33003&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

900eb3b1d66b300cd505847a992f4cb1.jpg

Finally got the new setup in. The rear is almost an inch lower and it’s killing me. What are my options to gain .5-1” in the rear? Add-a-leaf adds to much. So maybe a 5” block? (4” block currently)

airbags?

I tow a heavy boat all summer, and where it sits now is normally how it is when towing. So I’d rather not have it dragging ass towing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the new setup in. The rear is almost an inch lower and it’s killing me. What are my options to gain .5-1” in the rear? Add-a-leaf adds to much. So maybe a 5” block? (4” block currently)

airbags?

I tow a heavy boat all summer, and where it sits now is normally how it is when towing. So I’d rather not have it dragging ass towing.

A 5" block will probably work for you. My new setup is also 1" lower in the rear. I already have 6" blocks so I'm going with an add a leaf. Every review I've read and talked to a couple shops says the add a leaf will settle at 1.5" of lift. I'm good with 1/2" of rake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

airbags?

What's your setup here? It looks good.

Edited by All Terrain

Sorry I just saw this, been on vacation for the last ten days. To answer your question, Yes, I'm very happy with the CST kit. I ran there 4" kit on my 2013 Sierra and it was a great kit. The new kit for the K2's is a bracket kit to work with all three of the different uca's that GM used on these trucks. The install is a little more involved since you need to drop the steering rack 4.5" and install a steering extension with the new kit. I did the install myself with help from a friend, took about 14 hours taking our time. Main thing is follow the instructions closely. I went with the CST coilovers in place of using my stock struts and the 4.5" spacer. I wanted the best ride possible. I also decided to do a Deaver mini-pack in the rear in place of the included 3" block.
I just got home from a Florida trip, drove the truck from Michigan to our place there, 2200 mile round trip. I got to say it was a very pleasant ride. I can honestly say the ride is an improvement over the stock ride. It just soaks up the hard jolts over bridge abutments and feels much more planted then the floaty stock ride. 
I also decided to go with the Nitto Ridge Grappler in 305/55/20 C range tire, 52 Lbs. over the 10 ply same size version at 64 Lbs. to get a better ride. 
You should expect to pay $800.00 - $1000.00 for a shop to install it.
Any other questions I'll be glad to answer.

Thanks so much for the info! Can you tell me more about the Deaver mini-pack? I checked their website but didn’t see anything about the mini pack replacing the blocks? Sorry for my ignorance on this - fairly well versed in level and lift kits, but I’ve never modified the leaf springs etc.

Again, thanks for taking the time to help me out here.

8 hours ago, Michaelis01 said:

Thanks so much for the info! Can you tell me more about the Deaver mini-pack? I checked their website but didn’t see anything about the mini pack replacing the blocks? Sorry for my ignorance on this - fairly well versed in level and lift kits, but I’ve never modified the leaf springs etc.

Again, thanks for taking the time to help me out here.

I'll refer you to this link, It gives a better description of  how it works and the install than I could give you. I ordered the Deaver and CST kit from PerformanceLifts . I went with the CST 4.5" coilovers also rather then using the CST spacer with the OEM struts. I did the Stage 1 kit and added the CST street series rear shocks. 

http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1705-lifting-a-2017-silverado-1500-z71-with-cst-and-deaver/

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:10 PM, Criscone said:

airbags?

That is a great looking truck. What is your setup?

That is a great looking truck. What is your setup?

Thanks! Has a few more things to make it perfect in my eyes.

Suspension is a zone 4.5 with billstein 5100 struts set on 3rd setting (total lift 5.75”). Rear is 4” block now, but 5” is on the way.

305/55/20 falken at3w

20x10 -19 Hostile Sprocket

• Like 1

Remove the bottom plastic shield from front bumpere2ded00c13c5813aaf336b36fc276a23.jpg353bc7ea6def16d73b501d8657652ee6.jpg8e2ca9115b66ce022e4067c343bc6af0.jpg

Put it back on lol!!! Looks better on the truck imo

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey guys need some advice

I have a 2018 Crew Cab Silverado that has a leveling kit with 20inch factory rims and I want to make the change to a 4-4.5" lift.  I want to run 17" tires with 35's (I'm old school and like more tire than wheel).  It's mainly a daily driver on the interstate, but goes off onto logging and gas line roads and some sketchy spots during hunting and camping seasons. Which lift should I look at- one is the Fabtech 4 inch Uniball with Coil overs and the other is the CST 4.5" stage 2?  Any input is appreciated. I want it to ride well on road, but be capable off road and not just look good.

Lift has been going well for me since I swapped from RC to BDS.

The only issue I have right now is my rear end is noisy with the BDS leaf springs. You can jump up and down on bumper and it’ll squeak.

I’m going by shop Monday to get it looked at. It’s time for 1500 mile torque post installation.

Overall I’m still happy! Fixing to change wheels to XD.