2014+ Suspension Lifts

On 2/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, big papa said:

if i install a Zone 4.5 or 6.5 lift.  what size spacer will be required to get me home on OEM 18" wheels?

Thanks.

If backspacing matches the 20's (6.06") then you'll need at least 1.06" to clear according to fitment notes for 18's (5" max backspacing).

That said, that's clearance for a 33x12.5" tire. I don't know about knuckle clearance or narrower tires...

I wouldn't want to run a spacer less than 1". Anything smaller and you're basically limited to slip on spacers. I would much prefer a hub/wheel centric spacer with dedicated studs. 

I took the truck to the outlets (1-1/2 hr one way) with the wife. It was also much better on highway then the RC lift ever was. I am also loving the setup—I noticed it’s just a tad bit higher than my old setup was.

5dfc0d01429805ddbb7081f497f9a8ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The sun is finally out today, so I was looking around under my truck.  Does this look like the rancho leveling shocks?  I've only ran the Bilstein 5100s and regular leveling kits in the past but this kinda looks like it.  Well maybe they are the regular rancho stocks, kinda looked like the leveling ones from a certain angle, but I looked again think they are just the stocks.

fronts.JPG

Edited by SuthrnZ71

The sun is finally out today, so I was looking around under my truck.  Does this look like the rancho leveling shocks?  I've only ran the Bilstein 5100s and regular leveling kits in the past but this kinda looks like it.  Well maybe they are the regular rancho stocks, kinda looked like the leveling ones from a certain angle, but I looked again think they are just the stocks.

fronts.thumb.JPG.9a2a58a7d1e27b449726eca9ede9fe51.JPG

Those look like they are just the stock Z71 Rancho struts.

• Like 3

fronts.thumb.JPG.9a2a58a7d1e27b449726eca9ede9fe51.JPG

Those are factory ranchos. What lift is this? Awful CV angle..

Been a while since I've posted any pics. But how j finally got myself a set of wheels and tires commensurate with the 3.5" RC suspension lift. 

20x9 0 offset XD 828's with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/60/20. I got the set for $1200 with about 6k miles on them. 

2lvzdp2.jpg

10 hours ago, Criscone said:

Those are factory ranchos. What lift is this? Awful CV angle..

Yeah, the geometry on those are gonna make them tear themselves apart.  Premature wear on the differential should be expected too. 

59 minutes ago, Trinity2016 said:

Been a while since I've posted any pics. But how j finally got myself a set of wheels and tires commensurate with the 3.5" RC suspension lift. 

20x9 0 offset XD 828's with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/60/20. I got the set for $1200 with about 6k miles on them. 

2lvzdp2.jpg

Not tryng to be a jerk but arent those almost the exact same height and width of the stock tires?