2014+ Suspension Lifts

4 hours ago, MBSierra17 said:

No clue on ground clearance issues, but you'll want to check out custom offsets with that offset and 35s. I'd be concerned with hitting the bumper and fender that far out with 35s on a knuckle kit. 

I really like the assault wheel though. As soon as I can convince the wife they're necessary, they're going on my truck. 

I watched their video and I seen that they had to slightly trim the plastic piece under the bumper and slightly tuck the wheel wells a bit on both sides

Hey guys I'm looking to add a lift Kit to my 2018 GMC Sierra z71 slt and I want to run some fuel assaults 20x10 (-18 to -19 offset whatever looks best but I dont know much about offsets) wrapped in 35s. I was looking at the BDS 6inch lift with the Fox shocks and want to know the ride quality on them and will they rub if I take them off roading. I go shooting on public land and i hit the subframe last time I went out so decided to lift it. Or if theres a better kit out there what do yall recommend? Should I go 6inches or less? Any input will be greatly appreciated 
I have 20x10 -19 hostile rage h113 with a 7" readylift lift and 35s. I had to trim the lower plastic on the air dam but other than that no rubbing. 576ab3a8e7ad253bde6729cc9626f282.jpgec2fb7fcd2a8501e4288909e66a8ac7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, huntr1117 said:

I have 20x10 -19 hostile rage h113 with a 7" readylift lift and 35s. I had to trim the lower plastic on the air dam but other than that no rubbing. 576ab3a8e7ad253bde6729cc9626f282.jpgec2fb7fcd2a8501e4288909e66a8ac7a.jpg

Damn that's nice. Do they rub when you go off roading? How is the ride quality?

Damn that's nice. Do they rub when you go off roading? How is the ride quality?
Haven't had them rub offroad. I dont do any harcore off roading. Just occasional trip to the deer lease. Theres some pretty rough/rocky trails that I didn't have any issues with. I think the ride quality is pretty good. I have Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners. Way better than the stock Ranchos that were on it. Readylift says that this lift will widen track width less than 1/2 an inch. Other lifts push it out about 1.5". That's one of the main reasons I picked this kit. Coilovers would be the best choice for ride quality, but they do cost more. I know CST makes a really great lift that doesn't widen track width. Fabtechs Gen 2 kit doesn't widen track width either. CST also has an option to add coilovers. Only reason I didn't go with that kit is because it's only a 4.5" lift. CST says you can get up to 5.5" with the coilovers. I just couldn't justify the amount of work it would be to install that lift and only gain a couple more inches over my leveled setup. So I went with a 7" and I'm extremely happy I did.

Gotcha. So a BDS lift may have more trouble with bumper /fender clearance on -19 offset wheels since there's an additional negative "offset" inherent in the new knuckle. 

The extra 1" track width is roughly 26mm if I'm doing math right. So a -19 offset on a bracket lift would look like a +7 offset on a knuckle lift? I think? That said, I don't know what kind of suspension clearance issues you may run into with that offset on a 10" wide wheel...

Edited by MBSierra17

• 2 weeks later...

Im finally ready to pull the trigger on a 4" kit but not sure if I should do the 4" BDS w/ Fox Coilovers  or 4" FabTech w/ Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers... Any major concerns with either kit? Also, can I still run my factory 20s with 33" tires?

Okay, I’m looking for some help from the community as I want to change up my ride to get more of an OEM ride quality, with no ass dragging and it looks like a suspension lift is the way to go.

I am currently running Bilstein’s on all corners with the front at the highest setting with 3” blocks and Hellwig 987’s in the back, on Fuel Vandal d627 20x9 +1 wrapped with Ridge Grappler 285/55R20’s. I want a 4”-6” lift without changing the stock width or adding wheel spacers.

I have talked to 4WP about their 6” ProComp, which have spacers and a different local shop to do an RC 5” kit, which I’ve read mixed reviews on, but I also talked to them about the 4.5” CST lift, but said they had a few customer service issues with quality and warrantying parts that break. So currently at a quandry on what to choose. I will need a shop to install it as I and not capable to do so, from a tool/time perspective.

I know that to each their own as everyone has differing opinions and each company can have some bad stock but I wanted to see what else is out there and badly in need of assistance as I’ve only had the Bilstein’s or and RC 2.5” leveling kit on my two different truck.

Thanks for anyones assistance.

Edited by Korazu

13 minutes ago, big papa said:

I cant help you because you dont want spacers, my Zone 4.5 rides fantastic.  My truck is our "family" car, wife says it rides great.

Sorry, I meant to say wheel spacers, as I don't want them sticking out anymore than they are. :D I've updated original post too. I was just looking at the zone and I am not seeing that it uses wheel spacers, is that true? If they don't please provide some more insight. thanks!