Who's got a driveway full of GM?

yukon_denali_05

Lets see those diehard GM guys and gals...

'05 Yukon Denali XL

'12 Chevy Cruze

'13 Chevy Traverse

I had a Mercedes C230 before the Cruze and just traded in 2002 chrysler town and country mule for the Traverse.

I'm very impressed with the GM lineup. I want to see the Denali lineup be more exclusive though.

What do you have...,

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

71 Camaro - 5.7 88 Sierra - 5.7 98 Grand Prix - 3.8 99 Silverado - 5.3 02 Cavalier - 2.2 07 Monte Carlo SS - 5.3 11 Silverado - 6.2 12 Cruze - 1.4

How big is your driveway?

Currently in our Driveway, sits the '09 Win and Awesome, My Little '10 Aveo, and an '06 Avy Z71 (it belongs to a Family Member who is living with us ATM.). before the Win and Awesome came, we had an '89 Celebrity, and an '81 Sierra Classic, and Even Before Those Two, we had a '90 Bonneville. but Currently, Chevrolet Dominates my Driveway With an IRON FIST.

71 Camaro - 5.7 88 Sierra - 5.7 98 Grand Prix - 3.8 99 Silverado - 5.3 02 Cavalier - 2.2 07 Monte Carlo SS - 5.3 11 Silverado - 6.2 12 Cruze - 1.4

How big is your driveway?

About half the length of the whole piece of property.

54 Pontiac

64 Chevy 1/2 ton truck

79 Chevy Scottsdale 1/2 ton

80 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton

03 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4

04 GMC Sierra 1500

13 GMC Sierra 2500

Wow. I want to see the first three! Nice. My uncle has an all original 54' Pontiac. Last summer almost bought a 64' with a dump bed that was in decent shape but with the gearing the owner said it topped out at 45 MPH, so I passed. Shouldn't have...

Currently 13' Silverado, 09 Cobalt, and 09 G6. The Cobalt and G6 are not going to be around here much longer. Just got to get 'HER' to decide what she wants. The Cobalt is kept because it is handy when in town (small and very peppy) and it amuses me to get 40+ mpg on the highway w/o the added environmental mess of battery disposal/recycling. I haven't manually calculated or reset the DIC for awhile, but the DIC average is 36 mpg.

Do people stop by on wash day thinking you are running a car lot?

j/k. Nice lineup! How do you like the Cruze? I test drove one a year or so back but did not care for the dash (too much chrome, no idea if they are all like that) and it had a lot of road noise. The road noise sounded like tire noise though, so different tires would probably have helped immensely.

Archived