What one option is missing from the new generation trucks?

As the title suggests, what option is missing that you would like to see? I am hoping GM sees this and maybe will think about these options in upcoming re-designs.

I will go first

HUD (heads up display)

Love it on my camaro, I can keep my eye on the road and I dont have to keep looking down. It also take a few seconds to see the speedometer because the steering wheel obstructs my view where it is placed.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nyplumber -

The 2014 Sierra does have a factory OEM decal (Z71 or 4x4) for the bedside as a choice. I for one can't stand the chrome fender decal... so I got the bed side decal as seen below. However, do note for 2014 the Sierra Z71 decal is different than the Silverado.

here it is - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Up-GMC-Sierra-1500-Premium-Chrome-Z71-Decals-Set-2-GM-22858051-/181178610487

IMG_20130914_110939_624_zpse38860ac.jpg

Rear HVAC vent, rear heated/cooled seating in crew cabs, rear seat entertainment system, HUD and All Terrain offered in fire red.

An American Anglo option package with no chrome and no bigger than 18" rims would be nice too. They could market it just like the Texas package but with easy to remove badging.

the topic title is ONE. You have described an entirely new truck :)

Rear HVAC vent, rear heated/cooled seating in crew cabs, rear seat entertainment system, HUD and All Terrain offered in fire red.

An American Anglo option package with no chrome and no bigger than 18" rims would be nice too. They could market it just like the Texas package but with easy to remove badging.

The not-ostentatious pkg is kinda what I was getting at. I like the idea of what the Express pkg is but I'm not a huge fan of 20s. Though I do really like the chrome 20s offered on the express style-wise.

Speaking of over the top details- when C&D tested a new Silverado against loaded Ram and F150 models they pointed out that the door emblem on the Ram was as large as an iPad. :lol:

With everything mentioned, a physical trans temp gauge like the 800 series, also I like the 4 wheel steering the the 3 trucks I drove with it equipped. Made parking a Suburban so much easier

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

With everything mentioned, a physical trans temp gauge like the 800 series, also I like the 4 wheel steering the the 3 trucks I drove with it equipped. Made parking a Suburban so much easier Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I believe there is a trans temp gauge. The 900's have one (in the DIC)

Seriously?

With everything mentioned, a physical trans temp gauge like the 800 series, also I like the 4 wheel steering the the 3 trucks I drove with it equipped. Made parking a Suburban so much easier Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I believe there is a trans temp gauge. The 900's have one (in the DIC)

I know. But I prefer one that I dont have to dig thriugh the DIC to find. I can glance down and it is always there

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived